Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Summer of Chaos
Presented for your consideration:

It may be an interesting summer.

Apparently one of the BLM lynchpins was hacked last month, and BLM has big plans for you and I, according to the sources. Revealed is a plan dubbed, perhaps unofficially, "Operation Summer of Chaos". The plan is to disrupt both the DNC convention in Philadelphia AND the RNC convention in Cleveland to the extent that martial law is declared, sweetening the pot with "spontaneous" uprisings of protest at various other points in the nation until, in a crescendo of panic, martial law is declared. That's the plan on paper, anyhow. There are some among us, however, who know that no battle plan survives initial contact.

BLM, and indeed the entire Left with BLM in the vanguard, appears to be planning an all out assault on you, I, and the entire political process, like spoiled brats screaming to get their way... because it appears that things are NOT going their way at the moment, so it's time for another spasm of tantrums.

I'm not sure I believe this entire story in all it's particulars, but in general out line it seems to be coming about. As evidence, I present all of the "peaceful" demonstrations at Trump rallies - peace so tangible, so real, so solid that it breaks car windows and injures folk.

Then they have the gall to blame Trump for it. Let me clue you in on a little secret - Trump is not the one throwing rocks and bottles, nor is he twisting the protesters arms until he forces the protesters to do it. That's ALL on them, and them alone. This is America, where grown-ups are responsible for their own actions, and only children get to shift the blame to those of us more responsible than they are.

Children sometimes need a good solid spanking when they act out too much.

We have numerous and sundry recent acts of violence perpetrated by the left in their tantrums. "Peaceful" protests at Trump rallies. 5 dead cops in Houston, also, conveniently, at a BLM rally... and BLM members cheering it on and celebrating with tweets about "pigs in blankets" - apparently a reference to police in body bags. 5 men died for protecting other folks, folks who were protesting THEM, yet they rose to the occasion, and got a bullet for it. meanwhile, the BLM rally goers were fleeing like a scattering flock of chickens. There are other examples already this year which lead me to suspect an organized plan for "takeover" - or at the very least getting their own way through, as Malcolm X so eloquently put it, "any means necessary". ALL of the recent violence is coming from the Left, yet they have the temerity to label the Right as "violent racists". As if!

BLM is an overtly racist organization, yet they get a pass. Seriously, they are - racism is built right into their name "BLACK Lives Matter" - it's not "ALL lives Matter", or even just "Lives Matter". They have to throw that race card on the table while pointing fingers at everyone else and shouting "RACIST!" at them - it must be some kind of obsession.

If these evidentiary tweets are to be believed, this conspiracy goes right to the top, mentioning Loretta Lynch specifically as an approving familiar. Her press conference today did nothing at all to allay my suspicions. Oddly, when I went looking for a video of the press conference, I could not find one 5 pages in to a Google video search on "loretta lynch press conference houston" - but I found a transcript... which did not match with the words I heard coming out of her mouth with my own ears during the live conference. Of course, I could find NO video of it, although there was video of nearly every other press conference she has ever done, and so the transcript is all we have to go on...

... how convenient, things that make one go "hmmmm..."

What I heard was Ms. Lynch addressing BLM protestors, telling them their rage and anger are valid... but the transcript has redirected the comment to America in general, telling us our "concerns are legitimate". I may be old and senile, but I know what I heard this afternoon, and it is NOT what I read this evening when I went looking for a transcript to post here. Most of the transcript is accurate, with just a tweak here and there to redirect the comments, and absolve her of culpability in what is allegedly to come.

If you want to read the transcript I found, it can be found here: http://pix11.com/2016/07/08/read-attorne...shootings/

Didn't she and her underling Comey just recently absolve yet another criminal while at the same time admitting said criminal's guilt?

A transcript of the conversation uncovered by the hackers can be found here:

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/07/06/...rtial-law/

So anyhow, if the sources are to be believed, Ms. Lynch is in on the firestorm to come, ostensibly this summer, beaming her approval. I don't yet know how much of the Operation Summer of Chaos story to give credence. Some of it is just plain surreal... and yet I can't shake the feeling of veracity in it, in general, if not in all particulars. Every time I try, something in the back of my mind says "look what they've done so far this year, and tell me it isn't gonna get worse if they don't get their way! Tell me that the promised disruptions won't come based on their past track record!"

I reckon the only way we'll know is to watch and wait, look and see how it pans out. Meanwhile, lock and load, keep your eyes peeled, your head on a swivel, and watch your six. I've found throughout life that if I expect the worst, I'm rarely disappointed... or surprised.

[Image: dnc-rnc-poster-page-001-3-768x994.jpg]
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Operation Summer of Chaos - by Ninurta - 07-09-2016, 04:36 AM
RE: Operation Summer of Chaos - by guohua - 07-09-2016, 05:42 AM
RE: Operation Summer of Chaos - by Ninurta - 07-09-2016, 03:20 PM
RE: Operation Summer of Chaos - by BIAD - 07-09-2016, 10:07 AM
RE: Operation Summer of Chaos - by Ninurta - 07-09-2016, 04:03 PM
RE: Operation Summer of Chaos - by guohua - 07-10-2016, 12:34 AM
RE: Operation Summer of Chaos - by Ninurta - 07-10-2016, 06:49 PM
RE: Operation Summer of Chaos - by BIAD - 07-10-2016, 07:45 PM
RE: Operation Summer of Chaos - by Ninurta - 07-11-2016, 12:40 AM
RE: Operation Summer of Chaos - by guohua - 07-11-2016, 05:42 AM
RE: Operation Summer of Chaos - by Ninurta - 07-11-2016, 05:08 PM