Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'll Show You Mine... If You Show Me Yours!
(06-27-2020, 12:33 AM)TheRedneck Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 06:00 PM)Moonmagic Wrote: I did not picture Alabama looking like that, beautiful! One thing I always loved about America, how vast, different and beautiful the whole country is from end to end! I would give anything to travel the whole 50 states one day! tinycool

I pretty much got that opportunity as a truck driver. I missed a lot of the touristy attractions, but I also got to see the real side of different places. By all rights, the USA should be something like 16 different countries.... there's that much variation! Not only in appearance, but in culture.

I'm in the toenails of the foothills of the Great Appalachian Chain. Farther south, it becomes rolling hills until near the coast everything is pretty much flat.

TheRedneck

I think a lot of folk miss that aspect when talking about ''Americans'' the place is so damn big it's like Europe, and we wouldn't call the French the same as the British etc etc

I think my Country is Beautiful, but it does not have the diversity of the USA, it's just an island after all. I definitely envy you there Redneck!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll Show You Mine... If You Show Me Yours! - by Wallfire - 06-24-2020, 10:08 AM
RE: I'll Show You Mine... If You Show Me Yours! - by Wallfire - 06-24-2020, 02:48 PM
RE: I'll Show You Mine... If You Show Me Yours! - by Moonmagic - 06-27-2020, 12:42 AM
RE: I'll Show You Mine... If You Show Me Yours! - by DaphneApollo - 06-27-2020, 03:01 AM