Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to our new member, Lumenari
I think introductions should be in order, since you are currently inundated with new members and you have no idea who we are.

My online name you now know, it is based off of my Cherokee name which roughly translates to English as "Bright Moon."

I am an American first and a Cherokee second.

56 this year, Military Vet (Cryptographics with a talent for pattern recognition), mom of 5 kids, 13 grandchildren and have lived with a woman for the past 20 years.

This confuses people... I'm OK with that.

My interests are UFO's (seen a few and I'll share that) the Bigfoot phenomena (been there and will share that) and Cryptozoology (No experience there whatsoever, but I find it fascinating) and I would like to be a writer someday.

Politically I have been for most of my life an Independent but since 2016 I have been appalled by what the Democratic party is doing.

I am pretty outspoken about that.

I have a self-sufficient property and would love to help anyone who wants to know how to do that.

I make my own wine, make my own beer, there are rumors in my county that there is a still somewhere on the property.

I will neither confirm or deny that.

Last night we had a big party, a sweat lodge and peyote was involved (which mixes well with Tequila) but today my reality still has some... blurry edges.

I think that covers the major bases and thank you for having me here.

minusculebeercheers
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8135]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome to our new member, Lumenari - by Lumenari - 06-22-2020, 04:44 AM
RE: Welcome to our new member, Lumenari - by BIAD - 06-22-2020, 09:16 AM
RE: Welcome to our new member, Lumenari - by kdog - 06-23-2020, 10:51 PM