Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle
(06-12-2020, 02:14 PM)Ninurta Wrote: ...If I were in charge - and I'm not, so this probably won't be what happens - I would simply cut off all utilities to the area, and
blockade it - no deliveries in, only residents out. After a few days of no electricity, no sanitation or sewage, and no water, cell
phones will start dying from lack of charge.

There goes their communication link with the rest of the world, and especially their handlers and coordinators. If these kids want
to set up an "autonomous zone", then they can damned well autonomously provide their own utility services, like all other self-respecting
nations do. No reason I can think of that they should be allowed to freeload off of ours.

After a few days of that, they will start self-deporting back to the US on the other side of their barriers, OR will have no choice but to
start eating their own. The problem will resolve itself without a "show of force" from the government.

Some times, "strength" involves nothing more than standing by and watching your enemy kill himself with his own miscalculation.

After reading your suggestion, I thought of Stephen King's book 'The Dead Zone' where the main character -John Smith, was
ruminating on his mother's downward spiral into quazi-religious mania in her failing attempt to make sense of the world.

Vera Smith believed in the rapture in a literal sense and after reading countless tracts and those weird magazines you find
displayed at store checkouts, she became convinced that Jesus was coming down to Earth in a flying saucer in order to
collect a 'chosen' few before the shit started.

When a person travels down that type of road, there are always the equivalent of 'Honest John', the manipulative fox from
the movie 'Pinocchio'. Vera Smith had been convinced by such people that investing some money in an old farmhouse was
a good idea and this would be the location of the flying saucer's landing.

Leaving her husband, the fully-convinced Vera sent off her money and went to the 'commune'. There she  waited for the
rescue from the End-Times. However, when winter arrived and the weather came down, she returned home.

It's the same with these cultish-assholes, when the magic dissipates, they'll go home and grow-up.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by guohua - 06-10-2020, 06:45 PM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by Ninurta - 06-11-2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by Ninurta - 06-11-2020, 11:56 PM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by guohua - 06-12-2020, 12:14 AM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by BIAD - 06-12-2020, 09:07 AM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by Ninurta - 06-12-2020, 02:14 PM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by BIAD - 06-13-2020, 09:06 AM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by Ninurta - 06-12-2020, 10:55 PM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by Ninurta - 06-13-2020, 03:37 AM