Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle
The only drawback that I can see to the "let 'em sit 'till they shit" plan is the fact that there are residents in that area, people who already lived there before the Fall of Civilization.

In other words, they have taken hostages, they have "human shields".

If people are still being allowed to leave - they were checking ID of incoming residents, which implies a certain degree of coming and going - those residents should filter out in ones and twos and neglect to return, until there are none left inside the perimeter.

We all know people are stubborn, and Leftists in particular are not very bright, so I don't foresee that happening.

I'm currently working on an extraction plan in my head (to extract the residents/hostages/human shields) to accompany the Isolation Plan for the newly minted Free State of the Capitol Hill Autonomous Region.

That "Autonomous Region" business still bothers me. The communist Sandinistas instituted "autonomous regions" in Nicaragua after the Fall of Civilization there, too. For example, what had previously been the northern half of the eastern department of "Departmento Zelaya" later became "Regio Autonomo Altlantico del Norte" - "Autonomous Region of the North Atlantic, also known as "The RAAN", which as far as I know it is still known as to this very day.

Fuckin' communists. You can always spot 'em by their vocabulary. For 40 years I've deen worried they would follow us home...

... now here they are. The Enemy is at the Gates.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by guohua - 06-10-2020, 06:45 PM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by Ninurta - 06-11-2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by Ninurta - 06-11-2020, 11:56 PM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by guohua - 06-12-2020, 12:14 AM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by BIAD - 06-12-2020, 09:07 AM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by Ninurta - 06-12-2020, 02:14 PM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by BIAD - 06-13-2020, 09:06 AM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by Ninurta - 06-12-2020, 10:55 PM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by Ninurta - 06-13-2020, 03:37 AM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by guohua - 06-20-2020, 09:05 PM