Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle
The situation in Seattle appears to be out of hand on the surface, but if you dig a little bit, you find that it is going according to plan. A variety of communist organizations has seeded sympathizers and actual fifth columnists into higher levels of government. Meanwhile, cadre have been organizing children at the grass roots level as cannon fodder.

Ask yourself - WHY is this only happening in democrat-controlled cities?

WHY did the mayor of Seattle order the police to abandon their posts and leave the citizens within their areas of operations for dead, at the mercy of Antifa thugs?

HOW did pre-positioned piles of bricks mysteriously and conveniently start appearing on riot areas?

WHERE did the Seattle Antifa suddenly get those bright orange concrete-filled plastic barriers they built their "wall" out of?

It's past my bed time, so I'll try to make a long explanatory post short. This is communist guerrilla warfare 101. Provoke an over-reaction from the very political apparatus you are targeting. When they respond with an over-reaction, you then use that response as propagnda fodder to recruit more people to your cause. Make the police look ineffective, and use that as propaganda to sway people to your own cause, claiming the police cannot protect them.

It worked for Lenin in Russia, it worked for Mao in China, it worked for Che and Castro in Cuba, it worked for Ortega in Nicaragua. It can also work for Antifa in America if the situation is mishandled.

So, if Trump sends in the Marines like I see so many calling for him to, it will be a bloodbath, with a lot of pictures of dead kids for the propaganda mill. The kids will provoke the soldiers until the soldiers do what soldiers do, all for the benefit of the nightly news.

If I were in charge - and I'm not, so this probably won't be what happens - I would simply cut off all utilities to the area, and blockade it - no deliveries in, only residents out. After a few days of no electricity, no sanitation or sewage, and no water, cell phones will start dying from lack of charge. There goes their communication link with the rest of the world, and especially their handlers and coordinators. If these kids want to set up an "autonomous zone", then they can damned well autonomously provide their own utility services, like all other self-respecting nations do. No reason I can think of that they should be allowed to freeload off of ours.

After a few days of that, they will start self-deporting back to the US on the other side of their barriers, OR will have no choice but to start eating their own. The problem will resolve itself without a "show of force" from the government.

Some times, "strength" involves nothing more than standing by and watching your enemy kill himself with his own miscalculation.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by guohua - 06-10-2020, 06:45 PM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by Ninurta - 06-11-2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by Ninurta - 06-11-2020, 11:56 PM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by guohua - 06-12-2020, 12:14 AM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by BIAD - 06-12-2020, 09:07 AM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by Ninurta - 06-12-2020, 02:14 PM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by BIAD - 06-13-2020, 09:06 AM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by Ninurta - 06-12-2020, 10:55 PM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by Ninurta - 06-13-2020, 03:37 AM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by guohua - 06-20-2020, 09:05 PM