Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle
What wonderful leadership they have in WA state! The governor told the POTUS to stay out of WA state's business. He wasn't even aware that a part of his state had been taken over by armed anarchists!

Wonder what would have happened to a politician if they spoke to any other POTUS that way? What happened to the respect we used to have for the office of the President, even if we disagreed with them?

Well, anyway, that's not the topic here. The topic is the air-head liberal governor who is allowing his state to be taken over by "invaders" who want to take down our government.

Quote:Washington state Governor Jay Inslee (D), who earlier Wednesday said he did not know that parts of Seattle were occupied by armed anarchists, told President Trump late Wednesday night to “stay out of Washington state’s business” after Trump warned him to act, to save his city.

“A man who is totally incapable of governing should stay out of Washington state’s business. “Stoop” tweeting.”

Tweet for POTUS:

Quote:“Radical Left Governor @JayInslee and the Mayor of Seattle are being taunted and played at a level that our great Country has never seen before. Take back your city NOW. If you don’t do it, I will. This is not a game. These ugly Anarchists must be stooped (sic) IMMEDIATELY. MOVE FAST!”

“Domestic Terrorists have taken over Seattle, run by Radical Left Democrats, of course. LAW & ORDER!”

Anons know that whenever Pres. Trump makes a misspelling it means something, otherwise he goes back and corrects it.

So, what does he mean when he types "stoop" instead of "stop"?  Is he referring to the bowing before the mob leaders, or does he mean the mob leaders must bow before the government?  I don't know, I'm just thinking out loud here.  I'm sure the Anons will let us know what they conclude.

Anyway, congratulations WA!  You have a representative who is negotiating with a terrorist organization, something the U.S. never does!

I look for POTUS to move in quickly on this. I hate to see a war on American soil, but if that's what it takes, that's what it takes. We can't allow them to gain ground.

Source

Messages In This Thread
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by guohua - 06-10-2020, 06:45 PM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by Ninurta - 06-11-2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-11-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by Ninurta - 06-11-2020, 11:56 PM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by guohua - 06-12-2020, 12:14 AM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by BIAD - 06-12-2020, 09:07 AM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by Ninurta - 06-12-2020, 02:14 PM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by BIAD - 06-13-2020, 09:06 AM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by Ninurta - 06-12-2020, 10:55 PM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by Ninurta - 06-13-2020, 03:37 AM