Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
George Floyd Riots - Staged Event?
Where to begin? 
I suppose I should start by telling the victim's name, George Floyd. He lived in Minneapolis and was being held/questioned on the street regarding a forgery crime.
This black man has created a major stir across the country since his death a few days ago, which video appears to show was caused from a white police officer, Derek Chauvin, who held his knee on George's neck, causing his death from lack of oxygen.

Everything about this tragic event reeks of a staged event to stir things up and possibly even cause a race war, right before transcripts are to be released showing evidence of corrupt politicians from previous administrations.  Funny how that always happens, no?

I've heard some people saying that a bus load of outsiders (Antifa? Black Lives Matter?) arrived in Minneapolis three days prior to Floyd's death. This begs the question, was this all planned in advance? minusculethinking

Let's remember that number... 3. The numbers 3, 7, 9,11,13, 33, and 39 have special meaning to the Illuminati.
More on that later.

Let's read this article from ABC, published yesterday, May 28, 2020.

[Image: GeorgeFloyd-DragonWoksecurityfootage800.png]

Quote:ABC News has obtained surveillance video from a south Minneapolis restaurant that shows the moments leading up to George Floyd's arrest and eventual death at the hands of Minneapolis police officers.

The video was taken from outside Dragon Wok at 38th Street and Chicago Avenue — just across the street from where a police officer knelt on Floyd's neck for several minutes, rendering him unresponsive.

The video, which was provided by Dragon Wok owner Rashad West, shows two police officers walk across the street to approach a parked SUV. The officers are seen talking with the people inside the vehicle. Two people step out from the front and back passenger doors while an officer is taking Floyd, who was sitting in the driver's seat, into custody. 

After Floyd is put into handcuffs, the officer walks him over to the sidewalk and over to the building nearby. Floyd's back is placed against the wall, and Floyd is sat down.

The officer who walked Floyd over to the wall starts questioning him while a second squad car pulls up to the scene. The officer then pulls Floyd's arm to get him on his feet and a second officer takes hold of his other arm to walk him across the street.

In the video, Floyd can be seen talking with the officers, but he does not appear to struggle as they walk him over to the squad car parked across the street. At the very end of the video, the door to the squad car across the street opens up, although it is difficult to see whether the officers are trying to load Floyd in the vehicle.

A viral video later surfaced showing a white officer, who was identified as Derek Chauvin, kneeling on Floyd's neck while Floyd pleaded, "Please, please, I can't breathe." After several minutes, Floyd became unresponsive. He was taken to Hennepin County Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.

Read more and watch embedded videos here: ABC News

The officers were fired immediately, and Chauvin was arrested today.
He should be charged with murder, and the others who stood and did nothing while Floyd was telling them he couldn't breathe should be charged with accessory to murder... in my opinion.

Police are trained not to hold their knee on the neck, but on the shoulders, and even then, no longer than three minutes. People are not to be left on their stomachs over three minutes because it cuts off air to the lungs.
This officer held Floyd down for ten minutes or longer with his knee on Floyd's neck while he laid on his stomach!

The black community was thrown into chaos and began rioting and looting in the city, and even in other cities across the country.

(Taken from the ABC article above)

Quote:Protesters gathered at the intersection of Chicago Avenue and 38th Street throughout the day Tuesday before marching northeast to the Minneapolis Police Department's 3rd Precinct at Lake Street and Minnehaha Avenue. There, what had been a peaceful protest turned chaotic as demonstrators vandalized the police station and squad cars and threw rocks at law enforcement.

Police in riot gear tried to disperse the crowd with canisters of chemical irritants and rubber bullets.

From videos I've watched from individual citizens filming the riots, fires were set to buildings over a five-city block area. (See the fires in the video below by RDoc). 
Businesses were destroyed after being looted by "protesters", and more protests were organized to be held across the county.

[Image: EZMmEbfXsAAQ10n?format=jpg&name=360x360]

I'm all for peaceful protests, but when it comes to looting and destroying someone's property, these people become low-life thugs taking advantage of a bad situation to get free merchandise. They should all be arrested, in my opinion.
More than likely, these were the Antifa or BLM members who were bused in a few nights previously.

These thugs destroyed this man's business below, and I'm sure many others feel the same way as him.

Quote:A black business owner who invested his life savings into what is now a looted and destroyed sports bar cried on camera as he lamented, “I don’t know what I’m gonna do.”
A news report describes how the Minneapolis bar owner was attempting to clean up when thugs tried to break in again during filming and loot his safe.
“I don’t know what I’m gonna do, I worked so hard to get here, so hard,” the owner says as he cries.

Read more and see video: LINK

I'm going to insert this video from RDoctorD's channel on You Tube. The discussion about George Floyd contains many interesting questions that need to be considered beginning at the 1:37:08 mark.  Please listen so you can follow my thoughts as we continue.
They cover some of the Illuminati symbols used in this incident. You'll want to see this.  

The one thing Hulk mentioned in the video was the 666 on the trash can. I, personally, think that was photo-shopped; I didn't see it in other videos.

Don't you find it strange that Floyd and his killer reportedly knew each other well?

Everything about what is coming out makes it obvious that this was staged, and then Soros sent his paid thugs into areas across the country to ramp up the protests to cause as much emotional upheaval as possible in the black community.
I'm not saying George Floyd didn't die. I'm saying he was sacrificed in order to cause all of this and pit black against white, and citizens against police.  
"They" want a civil war.

X-22 Report showed this picture (in link below) of a "protester" with a listening device attached to his ear. Who is he listening to? Taking orders from someone?

It didn't take long for social media to blow up the screens calling for death to white people, probably paid for by Soros. I saw a few tweets yesterday, but I can't find them now. Removed? 

MSM got in on the action too, along with their Democrat political mouthpieces. (See RDoctorD video above).

I don't have to tell you this is ALL Trump's fault, do I?

Quote:[/url]Cory Booker
@CoryBooker

·
1h
George Floyd was murdered on tape and the officers who killed him still haven't been arrested. At a time when the president should be bringing this country together, he instead sends racist tweets inciting violence. We demand accountability, justice, and systemic change.

Look for things to escalate in the coming days. The deep state democrats will use the MSM and social media to incite as much chaos as possible. It's up to us to keep a level head and know this is all for show to distract from what's about to come to light concerning their corrupt party.
"They" want us divided. Divided we are weak and easy to control. DON'T LET THEM WIN!

See something, say something!

I'll post more as this story develops. I think I've put enough here for you to get the picture for now.

ETA: I see that POTUS has sent in the National Guard.

Quote:[Image: kUuht00m_bigger.jpg]

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
[url=https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump]
·
3h
The National Guard has arrived on the scene. They are in Minneapolis and fully prepared. George Floyd will not have died in vain. Respect his memory!!!
Let's hope they can deescalate this situation!  

Messages In This Thread
George Floyd Riots - Staged Event? - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-29-2020, 06:57 PM
RE: George Floyd Riots - Staged Event? - by Wallfire - 05-29-2020, 07:10 PM
RE: George Floyd Riots - Staged Event? - by Wallfire - 05-30-2020, 07:55 AM
RE: George Floyd Riots - Staged Event? - by Wallfire - 05-31-2020, 03:51 PM
RE: George Floyd Riots - Staged Event? - by Wallfire - 05-31-2020, 04:39 PM
RE: George Floyd Riots - Staged Event? - by BIAD - 06-01-2020, 09:30 AM
RE: George Floyd Riots - Staged Event? - by Wallfire - 06-01-2020, 09:53 AM
RE: George Floyd Riots - Staged Event? - by BIAD - 06-01-2020, 10:48 AM
RE: George Floyd Riots - Staged Event? - by BIAD - 06-02-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: George Floyd Riots - Staged Event? - by Wallfire - 06-02-2020, 11:29 AM
RE: George Floyd Riots - Staged Event? - by Wallfire - 06-03-2020, 07:43 AM