Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Maybe I have had it "COVID" after all
No matter what you had im glad you made it. Here in Finland i dont know anyone who has had the virus. They are working here in Finland on a vaccine and hope to have it ready for the end of summer. I still believe the CCP virus was released by design and also a test to target people of colour. The next virus will be able to do it job "better" and that frightens me a lot.
Think along the lines that China wants the minerals from some country in Africa, release the virus , kill most of the people, move in to "help", take over and employ the survivors on low wages to work for you.
What if some very rich nut case decides that its the only way to make Europe clean again, and pays for something like this to be developed, but this time something that kills fast and goes after non whites, lets say kills within 24 to 36 hours, the job would be done before anyone could react.
The leaders of China have opened Pandora box, just a little but enough for evil people to look into it and understand what can be done.
This time a virus that has a 99% survival rate has been released, mostly kills the old and sick has stopped the world and is on the border of destroying the economy.
Im not sure this world is a nice place to live in any more

Messages In This Thread
Maybe I have had it "COVID" after all - by 727Sky - 05-18-2020, 08:45 AM
RE: Maybe I have had it "COVID" after all - by Wallfire - 05-18-2020, 09:32 AM