Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Seven Hermetic Principles Explained
Up for discussion:

Quote:#7
The Principle of Gender

Quote:Gender is in everything; Everything has its masculine and feminine principles;…

…Gender manifests on all planes.” 

Gender is manifested in everything. There are polar opposites – the yin and yang. Every person has a biological sex with a male of female physical body. However, psychologically, both qualities exist simultaneously in everyone. The same principle can be found in other things as well – even the brain has a left and right hemisphere that corresponds with respectful gender traits.

Gender is manifested as masculine and feminine principles alike across all planes.
  • The Masculine principle is in the direction of giving out and expanding. Masculinity embodies yang energy – the Sun and its flames that scorches the Earth but at the same time gives life to it. It’s the Will – the desire to achieve something and to take the necessary action.
  • The Feminine principle is directed towards receiving and absorbing. Femininity embodies yin energy – the Moon and the flow of water that restores and sooths the burning warrior. This is the trait of creativity, spontaneity, feeling and imagination.

“It is said that there must be a balance in these two forces. Without the Feminine, the Masculine is apt to act without restraint, order, or reason, resulting in chaos. The Feminine alone, on the other hand, is apt to constantly reflect and fail to actually do anything, resulting in stagnation. With both the Masculine and Feminine working in conjunction, there is thoughtful action that breeds success, which points out that both the Feminine and the Masculine fulfill each other” – (The Kybalion 203-204)
(Highlights/Bold by me)

I think we can all agree that we are in a spiritual war right now between we humans and The Powers That Be.  I'm also sure they know about the Hermetic Principles.  Could they be trying to separate the feminine and masculine in each of us by forcing their 'no gender' bull crap on us?
They don't want a race of "successful sheep" who doesn't need them, and with so many of us waking up now I'm sure they need to do something to stifle our progress.

I fear for the next generation who are buying into this crap of "no gender" nonsense.

It's also why they want to break families apart and have single parent homes. Children grow up without having the balance of male/female energy to help guide them toward a successful life/future.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Seven Hermetic Principles Explained - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-15-2020, 06:56 PM