Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Seven Hermetic Principles Explained
RedPill78 dropped off some interesting links during his show last night, or it might have been on the Beyond the Headlines show, I forget. I watched both back to back.
Well, actually, it was a caller who gave this information while on air and I wrote it down. (I also have a book link that I might share in a different thread.)
The caller said these principles changed his life. He went from being a drug addict to a successful life today.

I haven't had time to read the entire article, but I did scan over it; looks interesting.

Read over them and let's discuss them, if you have any opinions to share.

[Image: f51adb9c9f8fe4baa0cd08e982cfe018.jpg]

There are some universal laws that can be found across space and time – they’re a part of how the Universe works. The 7 hermetic principles are an example of this conduct and this article explains all of them.

Quote:“The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of understanding”

The Kybalion is a book published by someone(s) under the pseudonym “the Three Initiates.” It’s based on the teachings of a revered sage of the past – Hermes Trismegistus. The name translates to “thrice greatest;” referring to his mastery over the 3 planes of existence, as explained in hermetic philosophy – the physical, mental and spiritual. In Egypt he went under the name of Thoth and in Greece was known as Hermes.

Each chapter in The Kybalion is devoted to each of its seven principles or axioms that are considered universal laws. This school of thinking goes back thousands of years to the past. Let’s be honest, people were different and culture has changed but the world in its core has still stayed mostly the same.

Quote:There are 7 principles in total, which are all interconnected with each other.

1. The Principle of Mentalism
  2. The Principle of Correspondence
  3. The Principle of Vibration
  4. The Principle of Polarity
  5. The Principle of Rhythm
  6. The Principle of Causality
  7. The Principle of Gender

If this topic interests you, you can go through each one in detail here:  The 7 Hermetic Principles

Messages In This Thread
The Seven Hermetic Principles Explained - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-15-2020, 06:38 PM