Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump's State Of The Union Speech.
(02-05-2020, 03:20 PM)BIAD Wrote: Tired of winning yet?!!

Nope! I never get tired of winning, nor do I ever get tired of watching Snowflakes curl up in a fetal position in their safe-corners and silently scream...

For me, the highlight of the evening was watching Pelosi. Watching what she did, when she stood and applauded (and when she didn't), watching her facial expressions as she was being pounded further and further into the ground like a tent peg, watching her silently mouth non-responses to Trump pointing out what he has gotten done while the Democrats have gotten jack-shit done in that same time, watching her reactions to his promise to get even more done that will surely make her knickers roll up like a window shade with a busted spring...

... it was just funny as hell to me.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Trump's State Of The Union Speech. - by BIAD - 02-05-2020, 03:20 PM
RE: Trump's State Of The Union Speech. - by BIAD - 02-05-2020, 04:22 PM
RE: Trump's State Of The Union Speech. - by BIAD - 02-06-2020, 11:11 AM
RE: Trump's State Of The Union Speech. - by Ninurta - 02-06-2020, 08:53 PM