Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Biden Wants To Take The Wheel.
Frakkin' loon!

For a couple of years, I provided security at a Citibank facility just outside of Greensboro, NC. Interstate 40 ran directly next to the facility. One day, in broad daylight, a drunk-driving illegal alien (times two - he had been deported once, and sneaked back in)was travelling west, crossed the median strip and ran head-on into a family car that had been travelling east in the other lanes, killing the entire family. The illegal escaped - literally - with barely a scratch on him. He extracted himself from the wreckage of his vehicle and fled on foot into the woods next to Citibank. He was found there (just in the nick of time to prevent his untimely demise, I'm told) by the police and taken to jail.

I think he high-tailed it back to Mexico while he was out on bail.

This is the sort of entirely preventable tragedy that Biden embraces.

Bastard.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Joe Biden Wants To Take The Wheel. - by BIAD - 01-22-2020, 01:42 PM
RE: Joe Biden Wants To Take The Wheel. - by Ninurta - 01-23-2020, 01:42 AM
RE: Joe Biden Wants To Take The Wheel. - by BIAD - 01-23-2020, 11:09 AM
RE: Joe Biden Wants To Take The Wheel. - by BIAD - 02-10-2020, 09:04 PM