Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Scientists just found more evidence that Planet 9 exists
I am with Minstrel. The Elite have money..sure...and that money won't wipe an ass or fill a water glass when the underlying economies are a distant memory of a recent past which will never exist again.

What the Elite also have are precious few in numbers. If every single person working for the Executive (working side) of the U.S. Government stood up at one time, as one group, with a single minded purpose? You'd have between 2 and 3 million warm bodies. That is every agent and employee from the FBI agents to the cooks serving the White House kitchen. EVERYONE. 2-3 million. That is all. Within our nation alone are somewhere well north of ONE HUNDRED MILLION firearms within private hands (That number was a factual reference clear back in 2011....and I have no idea what it may be now).

Now, if 3 million people (every Government employee combined) stood against 300 million (and if it fell apart, just where would a Government agent FIND a "friendly" place in this nation right now?) then EACH ONE of those Government employees would have to average ONE HUNDRED people either killed, subdued, confirmed beyond question as loyal or otherwise reeducated. 100:1 for the MINIMUM RATIO, if EVERYONE did their jobs 100% right and missed NO ONE.

...and again...these aren't 3 million agents or law enforcement officers or thugs. This would call into service the cooks, janitors, secretaries, gate guards and screw ups from EVERY possible corner of the working U.S. Government for the singular purpose of subduing or containing unrest.

,,,,I,E,,,,to fear our Government as an individual? Well, that is wise and prudent. The power of the State can and will crush an individual person like a roach on a clean floor, under a combat boot. To fear the Government as people? That is absurd to the point of willingly handing those we'd fear, the very power they require to cause that fear in the first place. After all....at 100:1, as the best scenario? They have absolutely NO real world basis to project or support fear across the population as a whole. Just our willingly handing them our rational thinking and ability to analyze a situation with cold logic.

Dats my story and I'm stickin to it! heh

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scientists just found more evidence that Planet 9 exists - by Wrabbit2000 - 05-20-2016, 08:41 AM