Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Scientists just found more evidence that Planet 9 exists
Indeed.... They would have a safe place for the impact. (smirk)

I also laugh my tail off at the visual of the most important people in the world, as they realize the literal truth of being saved ONLY FROM the damage of impact.

Something about being underground during the most violent upheavals for 10's of millions of years doesn't twirl my baton or float my boat. In fact... I dare say...a BOAT may be the safest thing to be on. A boat in the open ocean, as far from shallow waters as anyone can get. That...MAY...POSSIBLY...be a survivable position. I dunno tho....if tsunamis are generated, as in multiple, I'm not sure the shallow/deep matters that much anymore. What do conflicting tsunami waves do, when water doesn't compress or give at all...and the two forces have nothing but raw power to bring into the meeting?

Anyway... I really do pity the idiots who go underground for geologic catastrophe. I may not fare better as a human on the surface...but at least I'll die knowing I didn't literally build and then choose to enter my own tomb.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scientists just found more evidence that Planet 9 exists - by Wrabbit2000 - 05-20-2016, 08:29 AM