Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Floridian Bounty Hunter.
(01-11-2020, 10:28 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Well, that certainly was an... eclectic... collection of possessions! Maybe he's a bargain-basement assassin? Couldn't afford a decent sniper rifle?

Some homeless folks in America have piles of cash - I recall one in San Diego in the early 80's who died, and was discovered to have over $300,000 in cash in his cardboard shack that he lived in at the dump - I believe it was a thrown away refrigerator box made out of cardboard that he called both "home" and "bank vault".

Some of the panhandlers at highway off-ramps in Greensboro, NC were pulling down six figures a year just standing there holding a pitiful sign about how bad their woes were. It got so bad that the city started issuing panhandling licenses to try to curtail it.

But THIS guy had a car, parked in short-term parking at an airport, so he seems to have had some sort of plan, the what of which I cannot even begin to fathom. The average panhandler in the US doesn't go to work bristling with knives and machetes. that sort of sight tends to be off-putting to the donors!

'Industrious' -I believe is the word used! It could be that he's just starting out on his assassin-career and the grounding
of being caught straight away by authorities will benefit the homeless chap.

Maybe he's simply an out-of-work circus-performer and since his female assistant -the gal on the revolving wheel, isn't
allowed out of the makeshift den in the underpass, his throwing equipment are being seen in a wrong light.

This may explain why he's been 'given notice to appear in court' -which indicates he may not be locked-up.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
The Floridian Bounty Hunter. - by BIAD - 01-11-2020, 10:11 AM
RE: The Floridian Bounty Hunter. - by Ninurta - 01-11-2020, 10:28 AM
RE: The Floridian Bounty Hunter. - by BIAD - 01-11-2020, 10:56 AM
RE: The Floridian Bounty Hunter. - by Wallfire - 01-11-2020, 02:29 PM
RE: The Floridian Bounty Hunter. - by Ninurta - 01-11-2020, 11:03 PM