Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Floridian Bounty Hunter.
Well, that certainly was an... eclectic... collection of possessions! Maybe he's a bargain-basement assassin? Couldn't afford a decent sniper rifle?

Some homeless folks in America have piles of cash - I recall one in San Diego in the early 80's who died, and was discovered to have over $300,000 in cash in his cardboard shack that he lived in at the dump - I believe it was a thrown away refrigerator box made out of cardboard that he called both "home" and "bank vault".

Some of the panhandlers at highway off-ramps in Greensboro, NC were pulling down six figures a year just standing there holding a pitiful sign about how bad their woes were. It got so bad that the city started issuing panhandling licenses to try to curtail it.

But THIS guy had a car, parked in short-term parking at an airport, so he seems to have had some sort of plan, the what of which I cannot even begin to fathom. The average panhandler in the US doesn't go to work bristling with knives and machetes. that sort of sight tends to be off-putting to the donors!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
The Floridian Bounty Hunter. - by BIAD - 01-11-2020, 10:11 AM
RE: The Floridian Bounty Hunter. - by Ninurta - 01-11-2020, 10:28 AM
RE: The Floridian Bounty Hunter. - by BIAD - 01-11-2020, 10:56 AM
RE: The Floridian Bounty Hunter. - by Wallfire - 01-11-2020, 02:29 PM
RE: The Floridian Bounty Hunter. - by Ninurta - 01-11-2020, 11:03 PM