Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Leaked NASA Footage of Manned Missions to Mars
(06-29-2020, 08:50 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 08:03 PM)IAMTAT Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 07:03 PM)PokeyJoe Wrote: Along the lines of hidden government tech - I had a nice career in the Air Force, doing all manner of classified things.  Mostly in the ICBM/nuclear field.  One of my good friends, who I worked with, separated and went to work civilian at the Air Force Research Lab at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio. He NEVER told me what he did there.  I just know it was some secret squirrel SAP type stuff.  
Well, one evening he had apparently been drinking heavily and we were talking on the phone (about fantasy football).  The topic of conversation shifted to what we were both doing at work these days.  He then hit me with a whopper.  He said "PokeyJoe, I am working at a place that has mastered teleportation technology.  Like, Beam me up Scotty type stuff."  These were his exact words.  Once he said that I think he realized what he said, and that we were on a regular phone line, and he quickly said something that didnt really make sense and hung up the phone.  This was almost 10 years ago and what he said has stuck with me since then.  I think he was telling me the truth.  Its not like I solicited the info, and he just blurted it out.  No way I can prove it, but interesting nonetheless.

Back in the late 80's, I had a brilliant scientist friend whom consulted with the US govt...on technological matters.
Again, drinking was involved, and, one evening his voice got real quiet...and he started telling me about he had just returned from being taken out to sea to witness a live military test where a laser took down a missile.

Yes, I believe that may have happened with that missile that was headed toward Hawaii a couple of years ago too.
Remember when the alarm/alert went off telling people to find shelter; this isn't a test?

Yeah, we shot it down. Then they covered it up and said the guy at the buttons hit the alarm by accident.

Right!

One thing I know, was that the guy was on the level.
He also told me many interesting things about Soviet ICBMs.

I believe the same basic tech was used to take out that so-called 'meteor' over Russia a few years back.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaked NASA Footage of Manned Missions to Mars - by IAMTAT - 06-29-2020, 08:56 PM