Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unwinding Time Travel Using Primordial QiGong, Herbal Alchemy And The Mandella Effect
(06-26-2016, 06:23 PM)Minstrel Wrote: In some manner, it seems that the rolling-back-time aspect is similar to the Recapitulation described by Carlos Castaneda - where, theoretically (at least), one unwinds all of the energetic entanglements of their life(time) back to the beginning...such that their Energy is as pure as a newborn baby's.

Has your practice of these techniques given optimistic results?

Explanation: That has two parts and i shall address them as follows ...

A] Yes that is exactlly in agreement with what was said in the wiki on qigong!

B] To be completely honest I have only just come across this information [which is all on the web in plain view for anybody to go read and collect and sort through etc.] in the past year or so and I have yet to learn any qigong or make any herbal elixers and so I haven't even started yet but I felt that what I had collected so far information wise was worth sharing and also allows me to have a repository for any future updates etc.

Personal Disclosure: I am hoping to bring in the breath/sound aspects also to this as I believe singing/chanting [in a stone or faerie circle during an full moon/ new moon/ eclipse etc] may also be very important [I didn't have room in the title for that though so I left it out of the OP for now]. I have a strong faith that this is worth while doing even if it doesn't result in time travel and its seems logical to try it out asap ... BUT I need good tai chi master to teach me and good non gmo heirloom seed herbs [which I am hoping to plant and grow them for myself] and I haven't yet done that!

Just to be safe .... @ EVERYONE: Time Travel at your OWN risk! ok.
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unwinding Time Travel Using Primordial QiGong, Herbal Alchemy And The Mandella Effect - by OmegaLogos - 06-26-2016, 06:40 PM