Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Face The Facts,,,, Democrats Are STUPID!
(01-10-2020, 05:07 PM)guohua Wrote: They act all Gangster and tough and think they can intimidate older citizens like me and my husband and they have been knocked on that Smelly Ass of their more than once by my husband.

"Errbody gangsata 'til it time to do gangsta shit" is a fact of life in the modern age, and it can be equally said, going by my observations here, that "everyone's a patriot until it's time to do patriot shit"

Quote:Many are a disgrace and need to be drafted.

A friend of mine who is still in the service made a post to them that essentially said "stop pissin' yerselves - those of us in uniform don't want your chickenshit  asses in the military, either."

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Face The Facts,,,, Democrats Are STUPID! - by Ninurta - 01-10-2020, 10:16 PM
RE: Face The Facts,,,, Democrats Are STUPID! - by Wallfire - 01-11-2020, 02:19 PM