Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Face The Facts,,,, Democrats Are STUPID!
I laughed my ass off at the people screaming that war was coming while running around flailing their arms around. I kept telling them to calm down, no such thing was gonna happen, but they were rather insistent - maybe they were having fun getting their exercise...

My favorite was the young "men" around here panicking that they might have to go to war and shoot someone - they were convinced that war with Iran, and even the draft, was coming. There was nothing I could say to calm their young asses down, so I just walked away shaking my head. They are all long on talk of what all dangerous things they're gonna do if Northam comes for their guns, but then react like this to a little bit of nothing. If they panic at the thought of defending the nation, what the hell is there to make me believe they'll defend the rights of Virginians?

They need to get back to their electronic video games where they can be heros in their own minds on their mother's couches, and let the grown ups get back to preparing and planning for the coming war in Virginia - the video controller cowboys are not going to be much help.

Geez! Sometimes I feel entirely alone in this fight!
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Face The Facts,,,, Democrats Are STUPID! - by Ninurta - 01-10-2020, 09:14 AM
RE: Face The Facts,,,, Democrats Are STUPID! - by Wallfire - 01-11-2020, 02:19 PM