Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to the 5G
Digging through the rubble that the 5G rollout is leaving behind, I've learned a couple of things. The wavelength of 5G is a millimeter wavelength as opposed to a micrometer wavelength for microwaves. Due to the wavelength, 5G signals will only propagate for a few hundred meters, and cannot penetrate very much mass at all. In order to combat that, they are pumping up the power to squeeze out more range, which is bad as it sometimes exceeds the maximum safe RF exposures set by various governments, especially as you get closer to the emitter antenna.

Furthermore - and this is a biggie - the signal can be made directional (as opposed to the current omnidirectional signals). "Omnidirectional" sends the signal out in all directions equally, but the 5G technology makes use of a "phased array" which is a cluster of antennae tuned to work together in such as way as to phase-shift the signal so that the peaks and valleys in the radio wave sometimes cancel one another and other times act to increase the amplitude (height of the waves, strength of the signal) by adding them together. This is done in a manner that makes the signal stronger in one direction than in any of the others, again to increase the signal reach and to deliver a stronger signal to the receiving device. This is a process called "beamforming", as it forms a directional beam of RF energy aimed at your phone - and stronger than normal at every point between your phone and the tower antenna along that beam.

Along that beam, the signal can ALSO exceed safe exposure limits.

So when the guy says in the video that 5G can target an individual, that is correct, although it is more correct to say it targets the individual's phone. The end result is the same - whomever is holding that phone to their head is also subject to that stronger beamed signal. The way to avoid YOU specifically being targeted is to not carry a 5G cell phone. They cannot target the cell phone owner without the presence of the cell phone, as the signal needs that phone equipment to establish a location for targeting. Of more concern is intercepting OTHER beams, meant for other people. You cannot see the signals, and therefore have no idea when you are walking through the hot zone of one.

The solution is to disable the transmitters within a few hundred yards of yourself, which may be impractical if you travel much.

What kind of siding is on your house? What kind of roof? The slabs of insulation covered in shiny mylar used in a lot of construction between the house wall and the siding of the house should block the signals like putting a tinfoil hat on your whole house. In my case, I also have a tin roof which will block them as well, and a layer of mylar-coated insulation on the floor of the attic for added measure. That's why I have to go outdoors to get a cell signal, even now. Plus, in my case, the mountains themselves block most signals...

... which is why I have to take out the repeaters if I see them going in.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the 5G - by guohua - 10-16-2019, 10:46 PM
RE: Welcome to the 5G - by Wallfire - 10-17-2019, 09:01 AM
RE: Welcome to the 5G - by BIAD - 10-17-2019, 09:21 AM
RE: Welcome to the 5G - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-17-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: Welcome to the 5G - by Ninurta - 10-17-2019, 09:32 PM
RE: Welcome to the 5G - by guohua - 10-18-2019, 01:16 AM
RE: Welcome to the 5G - by Ninurta - 10-18-2019, 06:01 PM
RE: Welcome to the 5G - by Ninurta - 10-18-2019, 05:51 PM
RE: Welcome to the 5G - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-22-2019, 05:28 PM
RE: Welcome to the 5G - by BIAD - 05-16-2020, 10:32 AM
RE: Welcome to the 5G - by Ninurta - 05-16-2020, 12:18 PM