Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3
(05-14-2020, 09:48 PM)guohua Wrote: The 26 minute video needs to be shared.
 My husband totally agrees with him.

A pretty good video in the main. it points out a number of things that need to be pointed out, but may be wrong in some particulars, or may be ignoring some things.

I don't believe either Hillary or Obama will ever be "brought to justice". They are too far up the totem pole, and are not subject to the same misfortunes us mere mortals are. Some of the lower fish may get fried - Comey comes to mind - but the Top Dawgs will remain.

The Long Chess Game analogy is accurate. What was either missed or not mentioned, I believe, is that the corona virus is just another gambit in the Big Game. it's nowhere near as lethal as is generally expected of a biowarfare agent. I believe it was released in a biowar attack to provide a "boogie man", a focal point to scare the masses and cause them to focus elsewhere while nefarious shit was afoot.

Just look at how the Panic-demic is unfolding, assisted by a psywar attack - half of the population is scared shitless and bunkered up to keep from getting it, the other half is scared shitless and think that their rights are under attack... yet NO rights have been harmed, not a single one. The only harm is IN THEIR MINDS - they have been convinced that some rights somewhere have been attacked, and are expending all their energy railing against that instead of just, you know, going out and exercising their rights. They are being bluffed into submission, and are falling for it hook, line, and sinker.

Call that bluff, and see what happens instead of crying about it!

I go where I want, do what I want, and not once yet, NOT ONCE, has anyone dared to try to stop me, or even slow me down. I'm calling their bluff, and so far they have all been backing down because they know that I know!

It's a combination biological attack with a relatively harmless agent and psychological attack being propagated through the news media and even social media. The Emperor is naked, and everyone is too scared to say anything... or, worse yet, too indoctrinated to even see the nudity!

ETA: What I am about to say applies only to the US, as I am not familiar enough with foreign jurisprudence to assess it. Everyone screaming about "muh RIGHTS!" in America are doing so because of certain "Executive Orders". They seem to be unaware that executive orders are not laws here. In America, the executive branch cannot make any laws - that is the sole and only purpose of the Legislative branch. The Executive branch can only execute (hence "executive") law that the legislature has previously passed. So far as I know, NO legislatures have made any "stay at home" laws at all - all such notions are coming from executive orders, which, as I said above, are NOT laws. They cannot be broken as law, they cannot be punished for infraction as law, because they are not law.

Try this: if the constabulary attempts to harass you and buffalo you into submission, require them to cite the law they are harassing you under - not any "order", but which LAW? See if they can come up with a citation... when they can't, THEY will know that YOU know, too...

NO laws have been made, and therefore exactly NO laws can be broken. Arm yourself with that information, go forth, and call the bluff - you'll see that nothing happens, and any attempts by the government to MAKE shit happen are just attempts to buffalo you, and will be quite easily parried in court should they think they can push it that far.

At least in the US, it's all a con game, and so far the cons appear to be winning against both sides of the populace. Remember - ALL control of one person over another starts in the mind... and it usually ends there, too. Wherever they can push your mind to, your ass will follow.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-12-2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-16-2019, 04:23 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 03-19-2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Ninurta - 05-15-2020, 01:24 AM