Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3
(02-23-2020, 02:00 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Y'all know about that virus that starts with a C that originated in China, right?
Lots of information has come out to suggest it was manufactured in a lab as a bio-weapon. I read several articles on Twitter that provide some compelling information to believe this. I also listened to several of my favorite truthers on You Tube cover the subject.

Yesterday I was on my "family" face book account when this group popped up called 4bidden knowledge. This virus was the subject. Let me tell you it was scary what this guy was saying. He claimed that he had insider government documents to PROVE that this virus is going to be used in a depopulation agenda. He sounded terrified to be sharing this information because he knew they would be coming after him, but he said it was too important not to tell the public.
I went to 4bidden knowledge's site but couldn't find the information there again.
I have no idea where to search for it.

A scare tactic? I don't know.

But, then I just came across this video with a subliminal message in the background. You can hear it if you wear headphones or earplugs. Turn it up loud and let me know what you think.

The "outbreak" mentioned may just be an outbreak of rioting as the commercial implies, rather than a disease outbreak.

Now with regard to the Mexican Beer Virus, I do believe it was engineered as a bioweapon, and have believed that since the beginning of the outbreak when I saw China's reaction to it. Now it appears they are quarantining citizens in China, some to their homes and some to "concentration camps", taking them from their homes by force to relocate them to the camps.

Something the US is doing strengthens that argument for me - when was the last time you saw EVERY person coming from a particular country quarantined IN THE US for 14 days? Ever? I've never seen it, yet here it is, right now, in the good ol' USA. That makes me think that the US government knows something about it, probably through "back channel communications" from China, which they are not telling the public about.

There is also that string of "Designer DNA" researchers have found in the virus that has never been seen before. That indicates to me that the virus is either an alien virus, OR that it was designed in a lab for a certain purpose. Of those two options, Occam's Razor dictates that it was designed in a lab, and is not a "wild" virus that has simply changed a bit to be more virulent.

I don't think it's a depopulation move, though, or that the virus was engineered for depopulation. If it was, it's a failure, because the death rate is nowhere near high enough to make it an effective depopulation tool. The death rate seems to be holding steady at 2 to 3%, and an effective depopulation tool would require something higher than 10 times that rate.

That is, if China is being truthful in their reporting of casualties from it, which I am not at all sure about. It might be better to try and calculate a death rate from other countries besides China to get a clearer picture. 

Not all bioweapons are designed to kill. Many are simply designed to incapacitate for a period of time to make a takeover of an existing population easier, but leaving them alive for later use by the conquerors. Conquerors need slaves, but they also need time to consolidate a conquest unopposed...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-12-2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 10-16-2019, 04:23 PM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Ninurta - 02-23-2020, 02:25 AM
RE: Let's Go Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 3 - by Wallfire - 03-19-2020, 12:00 PM