Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Crazy Bitter Bitch!
Quote:Hillary Clinton calls Trump 'illegitimate president' and 'corrupt human tornado'

Illegitimate  smallroflmao REALLY????? You can not count Non-Citizens Votes, like illegal mexicans in California. 
You Stupid Old Bitch, you need to Shut-Up and go away, Bill was part of Epstein's Pedophilia Buddies.

Quote:Former Secretary of State and presidential campaign rival Hillary Clinton blasted President Trump on Thursday, calling him "illegitimate" and a "corrupt human tornado."

Clinton, who ran against Trump in 2016, added that she supports the House of Representatives' newly launched impeachment inquiry.

"My view is that, given the latest revelation, which is such a blatant effort to use his presidential position to advance his personal and political interests, there should be an impeachment inquiry opened," Clinton told CBS News. "And I think, sadly, there are a number of grounds. But this one is incredibly troubling."

She was referring to the dust-up over a July call between Trump and his counterpart in Ukraine, in which he asked for an inquiry into onetime Vice President Joe Biden, Biden's son Hunter, and their dealings there.

"I believe that -- look there were many funny things that happened in my election that will not happen again. And I’m hoping that both the public and press understand the way Trump plays the game,” she told CBS.
Source

Did you forget that One Big Funny Thing That Happened, Other Than YOU Losing? 
That Fact that you stole the DNC and took control and Outed Bernie the Commie, but you have forgot that and your E-mails and you being linked to this Bull-Shit Russian Callusion Crap!

Mr.G. writes: "She got away with threatening the women in Arkansas her husband raped, she got away with ignoring over 200 urgent requests from an Ambassador in Libya for more security, and all she could say was "What difference does it make" when he and 4 others died because she took no action,  She got away with compromising top secret data, and deleted the evidence which would have convicted her.  

She got away with enough corruption to put millions of dollars in her pocket thru the Clinton Foundation and by selling weapons capable uranium to the russians.  
Thank God she didn't become President. 

But it wasn't because of someone helping Trump. I was because enough people finally saw her for who she really is. Unworthy."
She still doesn't understand that she lost the election because the American voters saw through her lying rhetoric and betrayal of Americans in Benghazi whom she condemned to death.
YOU LOST! Go and have your Depends Changed, You Stink Like Shit!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
The Crazy Bitter Bitch! - by guohua - 09-27-2019, 08:48 AM
RE: The Crazy Bitter Bitch! - by BIAD - 09-27-2019, 09:35 AM
RE: The Crazy Bitter Bitch! - by guohua - 09-27-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: The Crazy Bitter Bitch! - by BIAD - 09-27-2019, 09:04 PM
RE: The Crazy Bitter Bitch! - by Wallfire - 09-27-2019, 09:36 AM
RE: The Crazy Bitter Bitch! - by guohua - 09-27-2019, 07:20 PM
RE: The Crazy Bitter Bitch! - by Ninurta - 09-28-2019, 05:12 AM
RE: The Crazy Bitter Bitch! - by guohua - 09-28-2019, 07:09 AM
RE: The Crazy Bitter Bitch! - by guohua - 09-28-2019, 05:41 PM