Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mysterious Mars.
This article is very informative about Mars. Yes Mars more than likely has a Large Body of Water deep beneath the surface and then how about a Very Magnetic Surface and More!

Quote:Mysterious magnetic pulses discovered on Mars

Wait,,, Magnetic Pulses???? How is that possible? mars is a Dead Barren Planet!!
Quote:AT MIDNIGHT ON Mars, the red planet’s magnetic field sometimes starts to pulsate in ways that have never before been observed. The cause is currently unknown
But, But, But,,,,, were we not taught Mars had a Nearly Non-Existent Magnetic Field?

Quote:That’s just one of the stunning preliminary findings from NASA’s very first robotic geophysicist there, the InSight lander. Since touching down in November 2018, this spacecraft has been gathering intel to help scientists better understand our neighboring planet’s innards and evolution, such as taking the temperature of its upper crust, recording the sounds of alien quakes, and measuring the strength and direction of the planet’s magnetic field.
I was under the impression to have Quakes, you needed to have Plates Moving Under and Over each other because of a Molten Core Melting Rocks and Rotating and Moving.
You also need a Iron Molten Core Rotating to have a Magnetic Field,,,,,, Am I Wrong?
I guess I could be, but we have always been told, Mars has no Molten Core.
AWWWWWWW, My World Has Ended!!!! smalltappinghead  Mars may be Very Much like Earth!!  tinywhat 

Quote:In addition to the odd magnetic pulsations, the lander’s data show that the Martian crust is far more powerfully magnetic than scientists expected.
What’s more, the lander has picked up on a very peculiar electrically conductive layer, about 2.5 miles thick, deep beneath the planet’s surface.
It’s far too early to say with any certainty, but there is a chance that this layer could represent a global reservoir of liquid water.

What do they mean,,,,,,,,,, Electrical Conductive Layer??
High Speed Electric Trains running under the Martian Surface,,,, A Inner Mars Civilization?? 
Quote:Earth has a major global magnetic field thanks to its rotation and churning, iron-rich, liquid outer core.

We know that this field has been around for a while and that it has shifted about fairly dramatically across geological epochs, based on natural records of its strength and direction trapped in specific minerals within the crust.

The history of Mars’s magnetic field is similarly archived in its crust, as scientists learned in 1997 thanks to data from the Mars Global Surveyor orbiter.
So, Mars does have a Magnetic Field.

Quote:“The same zoo of magnetic minerals that exist on Earth exist on Mars,” says Robert Lillis, a planetary space physicist at the University of California, Berkeley, who wasn’t involved with the new research.
OK!  minusculebiggrin  That could mean Life,,, right?

Quote:The orbiter detected the red planet’s magnetism from 60 to 250 miles above the surface, and it found that the crustal magnetic field is ten times stronger than Earth’s is when measured from the same height above the surface.
This suggests that, once upon a time, Mars also had a major global magnetic field.

Unlike Earth, though, Mars got unlucky. Around four billion years ago, its convulsing outer core appears to have seized up, causing a collapse in its global magnetic field.

Left with a weak magnetic shield to defend itself, an outpouring of radiation from the sun—known as the solar wind—gradually stripped away much of its ancient atmosphere, turning a potentially life-supporting, water-rich world into a cold desert.

Source

Ok, enough of this BulShit.
Sounds like they are saying, Mars has a Magnetic Field and it is at some point, Stronger Than Earths,,, But some time in the Past, the Molten Core Stopped or something and for a while allowed Mars to Cook from the Sun's Radiation.

But now Mars has a Strong Field again.
So,,,, I think there is life inside or on Mars, What Do YOU Think?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
Mysterious Mars. - by guohua - 09-21-2019, 10:06 PM
RE: Mysterious Mars. - by BIAD - 09-22-2019, 09:16 AM
RE: Mysterious Mars. - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-22-2019, 02:38 PM