Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghosts, ETs, Astral Travel, Portals, Abduction, and Much More
This one involves quantum jumping. This didn't happen to me, but I witnessed it:

There was a very narrow two-lane bridge on the road going from town to the house where I grew up. One day my sister, cousin, and I were going to town in my sister's car, and my girlfriend and her husband were following behind us in their V.W. Beetle. As we approached this narrow bridge we saw a semi tractor-trailer in front of us stopped at the beginning of the bridge. He was waiting on another semi to cross coming from the other direction. There wasn't enough room for both to pass at the same time.
As the approaching semi reached the end of the bridge my girlfriend came up behind me and passed us in the other lane as we sat waiting for the semi to exit the bridge. I was yelling at them (although they couldn't hear me), "STOP! STOP! AHHHH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!"
There was absolutely no way her car could have made it through the space of the stopped semi and the one coming off the bridge.
I watched wide-eyed in fear of seeing my friend killed before my eyes!

All of a sudden she was on the other side of the narrow space between the two big trucks, safe without even a scratch to the car! 'This was IMPOSSIBLE, but I saw it with my own eyes!', I thought to myself. Everyone in our car was in awe of what just happened.
When we all reached the other side of the bridge, my friend had pulled off at a wide place off the road. I pulled up behind her and asked her what happened. She said her brakes went out. All she could do was go around us, or hit us in the rear of our car, so she went around.
When she saw the situation ahead she said she knew she was about to be hit head-on by the semi, so she let go of the steering wheel, put her hands over her face, and waited for the crash. When it didn't happen she looked up and they were in the middle of the bridge unharmed! She took a hold of the steering wheel again at that point.

Her husband couldn't stand up for awhile because his legs were too shaky to hold him. They were both shaken up, to say the least, but after awhile, we all got back on the road. Her brakes didn't give any more trouble after that. Hummm... ( I always wondered about the timing on the brakes going out, and it not happening again afterwards. Must have been some personal lesson in there somewhere!)

After years of not understanding how that happened, I now know they quantum jumped to the other side. I didn't know anything about quantum jumping then.

This incident not only involves quantum jumping, but also when angels step in to help us. I believe when she let go of the steering wheel an angel took over guiding the car to safety. Otherwise, the car could have gone off the side of the bridge and plunged into the river! There is no other explanation I can come up with.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ghosts, ETs, Astral Travel, Portals, Abduction, and Much More - by Mystic Wanderer - 11-19-2020, 01:38 AM