Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghosts, ETs, Astral Travel, Portals, Abduction, and Much More
(11-12-2020, 02:52 AM)Bloodstained Wrote: Wow! Thank you for sharing also! This particular tale triggered a memory of when I awoke one night in my bedroom in Moncton when we lived out in the country...the apartment building was the one I told my mother that her grandmother was already dead in and that buidling actually caught fire day that we returned from her funeral...we even saw the smoke in the sky on the way back and said "Please God...don't let that be us...and it was...anyhow...that same apartment, I awoke one night and saw a man...6 feet tall I would guess and he was standing right beside my bed looking out my window and my jaw dropped...and I remember looking at him...he looked brown and his head was huge and I recall looking at him and him not noticing me...and I wondered how long it would take him to notice me...when that thought passed he looked and I remember he had big eyes and a smile like everything was gonna be ok and disappeared.

Thanks. I hope others will jump in with any stories they might have.  I have to get off here for now, but I'll be back tomorrow.

Great stories!   smallawesome

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ghosts, ETs, Astral Travel, Portals, Abduction, and Much More - by Mystic Wanderer - 11-12-2020, 03:10 AM