Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sandy Hook: Obama Admin Confirm Shooting Was Just ‘Terror Drill’
Just saw this post on Twitter:

Quote:Bonnie be me‏ @bonniebeme 5h5 hours ago

Replying to @SGTreport
I was at work at the only free standing Children's hospital in the pediatric ICU the day that hoax happened & did not even hear about it until at home & saw it on the internet. If it were real our whole unit would have been put on alert for readiness to take some victims. HOAX!
1 reply 1 retweet 9 likes

[*]
[Image: R-qCT7gE_bigger.jpg] DC Cesspool‏ @dontcha_know1 1h1 hour ago

Bonnie - why aren't any CT residents or even your co-workers speaking out? I knew from Day 1 this event was a lie. So many people took money to keep quiet. WH down to state and local governments participated in this massive scam on US citizens/taxpayers.
1 reply 0 retweets 1 like

________________________________________________________________________________________

[*]
[Image: sYJ8rVse_bigger.jpg] Bonnie be me‏ @bonniebeme 36m36 minutes ago

We were told to shut up or lose my job the very next day. You must remember that this is commie connecticut with criminal dems running it. I am 7 yrs from retiring & first saved enough to leave & paying off my home so I am not bankrupt at retirement. Dems are waking up here now 2
1 reply 0 retweets 2 likes
[*]

Now that the demos are not in control, I hope more people will feel empowered to speak up and tell the truth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sandy Hook: Obama Admin Confirm Shooting Was Just ‘Terror Drill’ - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-24-2018, 04:40 PM