Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Something I posted over there
(08-06-2019, 08:41 PM)guohua Wrote: @"727Sky"  and @"BIAD"  and of-course @"Ninurta" 

We just have nothing to add, you've all done a Fantastic Job.  smallawesome

Wish I Could Give You All A Gold Star! 
[Image: 1420230_fa591.gif]

Being from a non-gun culture, it would be easy for me to mouth-off like Piers Morgan did to Alex Jones and
pretend we all live in a world where firearms aren't needed. But with such weapons, America threw off the
same control that Morgan was singing the praises of and became the greatest country in the world.

In my small opinion, I've noticed that if you leave a gun alone, it doesn't shoot anyone. So I guess the solution
to gun violence resides in the person wheeling it.

What I mean is:

Quote:'...A former girlfriend of Connor Betts, the man who went on a shooting rampage outside a bar in
Dayton, Ohio, said a number of warning signs led her to break up with the 24-year-old. 

Caitlyn “Adelia” Johnson, 24, and Betts briefly dated this spring, NBC reported.
She told The (Toledo) Blade the two met in their psychology class at Sinclair Community College.

They bonded over their struggles with mental illness; Johnson said she has depression and anxiety,
and Betts told her he was bipolar and had obsessive-compulsive disorder...'
SOURCE:

Quote:'...A man who committed a deadly school shooting in Arkansas 21 years ago, when he was just 11 years old,
died Saturday night in a car crash. Drew Grant — who was born Andrew Golden and changed his name after
the shooting — was 33 and had been out of prison for more than a decade...'

'...A student told The New York Times that Johnson had told people he was going to shoot girls who broke up with
him. "He had said he was mad at everybody and that he was going to kill them. Nobody believed him," the student
said...'
CBS:

It's a sh*tty cliche, but 'Guns don't kill people...people do.'
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
Something I posted over there - by 727Sky - 08-06-2019, 10:24 AM
RE: Something I posted over there - by BIAD - 08-06-2019, 04:51 PM
RE: Something I posted over there - by Ninurta - 08-06-2019, 06:37 PM
RE: Something I posted over there - by guohua - 08-06-2019, 08:41 PM
RE: Something I posted over there - by BIAD - 08-06-2019, 09:06 PM
RE: Something I posted over there - by 727Sky - 08-07-2019, 06:18 AM
RE: Something I posted over there - by BIAD - 08-07-2019, 08:23 AM