Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Mass Shooting in Dayton, OH
I'm not sure about the photo-problem, there's still some research to do -me thinks.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=6183]
Images 1,3 & 4 are the alleged shooter. No.2 is the dead guy from Connecticut. The same?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6182]
Megan Betts.

Quote:'...Connor D. Betts, 22, of Suffield passed away suddenly Wednesday, February 19, 2014.

Connor was born in Hartford on February 12, 1992, son of Kathleen O'Leary Betts, and was loved by all who knew him.
Growing up in Suffield he graduated from Suffield High School in 2010 and then attended Lincoln Tech for Diesel Technology
and received his certification in 2012...

...Along with his mother Connor is survived by his four siblings, Colleen Rodriguez and her husband Alfredo; Megan Betts; Brian
Betts; and Kathryn Betts all in Suffield....
SOURCE:

I can't access The Hartford Courant newspaper obituaries from here in the UK, that f*ckin European blocker won't let me!
But it does seem like quite a coincidence from someone who would struggle to appreciate the vast amount of the public in
the US that could also be called Connor Betts.
That number however, dwindles as the fact of the person with a sister who is also called Megan.

Heavy.com reports:

Quote:"[Police Chief Richard Biehl]- Biehl said the sister was not the first victim shot.
They don’t know yet if she was targeted. The gunman came to the scene with his sister and her “companion” in the same
vehicle and at some point before the shooting separated..."

"...Biehl said the suspect was wearing a mask, bullet proof vest and hearing protection.
The .223 caliber rifle was equipped with 100 round drum magazines..."

"...Biehl said the suspect’s vehicle was parked a few blocks away from where the shooting occurred.
He fired his first shots and killed his first victim in an alleway near Blind Bob’s bar and then entered Fifth Street,
where he shot and killed eight more victims, including his sister, near Ned Peppers before he was fatally shot by police..."
Heavy.com:

The Sun:

Quote:"...Brad Howard, a neighbour who knew Betts for at least 20 years, told NBC News the shooter as a “nice guy and
the news came as a “total surprise”.

Betts was known at a local bar and was seen as an ever-friendly, happy guy who sometimes came in for a beer.
Fellow customer Mike Kern says he sometimes played trivia with Betts at Romer's Bar & Grill in Bellbrook.
Kern says Betts often knew answers about current events and pop culture and never discussed violence.
Kern describes Betts as "the nicest kid you could imagine."

Bartender Andy Baker says Betts was at Romer's last Monday and seemed fine.
Baker says when he saw Betts identified as the shooter he thought: "There's no way that's the guy."...'
Sun:

The Daytona Daily News:

Quote:"...A woman who went to high school with Betts recalled the hit-list.“I know he made the list,” she said.
“I’m not sure who the names were on there...He had a plan to shoot up the school.”When she first heard about the
shooting, she said Betts’ name came to her mind.

“I guessed it might’ve been him just from that list,” she said.She added that Betts was bullied at the high school and
that he seemed “pretty normal” after he “got some help from making list.

”Demoy Howell was a year behind Connor Betts at Bellbrook High School, where they were in Junior ROTC together.
“He was always a little bit of an oddball,” said Howell, who graduated in 2014. “He had a dark sense of humor - jokes
about people dying. He would wear all black. I remember sensing a dark energy around him.”
He never had a problem with Betts, but remembers friends saying he made them feel threatened or uncomfortable.

The rigor of the military program seemed to have a calming influence, as Betts didn’t seem to have many friends,
he added. “Even though we all knew he was kind of weird, I felt like the colonels kind of kept him together,” Howell said.
“There was a lockdown one year and it was because he wrote something in the bathroom.
Then he kind of fell off the face of the earth. I don’t remember him walking (at graduation).”...'
Dayton Daily:

What 'program'?
minusculethinking

In the name of fair-play...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6184]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Mass Shooting in Dayton, OH - by BIAD - 08-04-2019, 04:43 PM
RE: Another Mass Shooting in Dayton, OH - by BIAD - 08-04-2019, 06:34 PM
RE: Another Mass Shooting in Dayton, OH - by Wallfire - 08-05-2019, 09:13 AM
RE: Another Mass Shooting in Dayton, OH - by BIAD - 08-05-2019, 10:48 AM