Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
STUNNING 911 Video - No 2nd plane?
Oh, I get that there are angles from which an approaching plane would not be seen, that's a given.
But SOME of the angles shown in that video are very similar to the broadcast footage which clearly showed the flight of the 2nd plane coming in. That's a bit more concerning!
The differences in the ball of fire from the explosion could just be from the slightly different viewing angle of the 2nd footage?

With regards to the potential placement of the alleged explosives...
To be effective, the explosives would have to be placed at key points in the structural supports of the tower(s) not in the offices etc.
A small "maintenance" team sent in by the owners could very easily "inspect" all of the non-public areas without being noticed at all, and could do so day-after-day, week-after-week.
It's on record that the towers were structurally "inspected" in the months leading up to 911 and that it was tied in with the OWNERS INCREASING THEIR INSURANCE COVER TO INCLUDE ACTS OF TERRORISM INCLUDING PLANE STRIKES!
Wouldn't that open the door for the owners to use an "external" inspection/maintenance crew (to inspect on behalf of the insurers)...??

If there is CGI involved...
I can very much understand why TPTB would "insert" a plane into the shot to support their OS narrative that terrorists used a plane to hit each tower.
If the plane(s) was (were) removed from the shots then.... why? Just distraction...?  From what?

I wasn't there and I will absolutely concede to anyone who was there on the ground and actually SAW the 2nd plane hitting the 2nd tower. (Not just the explosion or "live" TV coverage of it). (Apart from the crisis actors shown on the TV that day!!!)
But, if it was planes (and only planes) that brought down the twin towers.... what about the Salomon Building (WTC7)? (BBC reported LIVE that it had collapsed when it was still clearly visible standing in the background of their shot almost 30mins BEFORE it actually collapsed.)
What about the Pentagon? Where is the footage which clearly shows that a plane hit one of the most protected and watched buildings in the world? What do they have to lose by releasing the footage?
What about the other plane that crashed in (was it) Pennsylvania? Wreckage anyone? No?

something doesn't add up....
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]

Messages In This Thread
STUNNING 911 Video - No 2nd plane? - by gordi - 08-02-2019, 09:56 AM
RE: STUNNING 911 Video - No 2nd plane? - by BIAD - 08-02-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: STUNNING 911 Video - No 2nd plane? - by Wallfire - 08-03-2019, 09:52 AM
RE: STUNNING 911 Video - No 2nd plane? - by gordi - 08-03-2019, 05:00 PM
RE: STUNNING 911 Video - No 2nd plane? - by gordi - 08-04-2019, 12:41 PM
RE: STUNNING 911 Video - No 2nd plane? - by gordi - 08-05-2019, 11:19 AM
RE: STUNNING 911 Video - No 2nd plane? - by BIAD - 09-01-2019, 02:32 PM
RE: STUNNING 911 Video - No 2nd plane? - by Kenzo - 09-19-2021, 12:23 PM