Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
7-Foot Tall Hellhound Skeleton Has Been Unearthed
(06-20-2016, 08:17 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: So, you thought these creatures were just a myth?  
As with all "myths", the story had to have a place of origin, and that "origin" usually was found where there existed a true story.

I have a friend who said she was chased through the woods behind her house in the densely-forested area of West VA  when she lived there.
She posted her story on one of the boards, but I don't remember which one.  Anyway, I could see by her description that it was two Hell Hounds that she witnessed.  And, there have been others who have witnessed these creatures.

Now, at last, we might have some solid proof that these creatures existed, and probably still do.

Source

Hi folks,

That particular archaeological dig was performed by a group called Digventures.

Here is a link to their own article, on their own website, regarding the "Devil Dog" dig:

http://digventures.com/2014/10/digventur...k-returns/

Here are a couple of quotes from the archaeologists who worked on that dig:

"Our metric analysis gave us an indication of the size of the dog (standing at 72 cm from shoulder to floor) "

"Were these the bones of a ‘SEVEN FOOT hell hound with flaming eyes?’
Unequivocally, no."

Cheap tabloid MSM sensationalism of the story (AGAIN) I'm afraid.

That DOESN'T MEAN that Black Shuck didn't exist! (Just that this particular dig doesn't have the remains of one!)

kindest regards,
BigG

Messages In This Thread
RE: 7-Foot Tall Hellhound Skeleton Has Been Unearthed - by gordi - 06-20-2016, 09:06 PM