Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When elites decide to be Green.
Looks like California is going even further Green.
Quote:California Considers Statewide Ban On Gas-Powered Garden Tools
 Yes this is STUPID!
Have they even considered the the extra power draw from their electric company to power the electric version of the power tool, Damn I forgot, they have Battery powered tools.
OK, they need to keep the batteries charge and then, are they going to dispose of those Lithium Batteries Correctly or just throw in the trash? 

Quote:SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — If you have any gas-powered gardening tools, you may be forced to give them up soon.
California is considering a statewide ban on the equipment.

Now let me ask you,Hollywood and Silicon Valley Elitist, will Juan, Hernandez, Gonzaleas, Gomez, Jesus and your other Gardeners in Your Gated HOA Communities be using Battery operated gardening tools? Lawnmowers, edge trimmers, weed wackers and leaf blowers just to name a few.
So, that is,,,,, maybe 15 to 20 guys that don't really speak English running a gardening tool for hour and having to change out batteries,,,, Hmmmmm, you think those batteries are just charging by themselves?
I think they are going to need a large generator with numerous battery chargers plugged in and that generator running.
Do you think that is polluting your air?

Quote:At least 60 cities in California have some kind of ban on gas-powered garden tools, but now state regulators are concerned about the impacts these tools could be having on the environment.

According to the California Air Resources Board, running a gas-powered lawnmower for an hour will produce the same amount of air pollution as a Toyota Camry driving from Los Angeles to Las Vegas.

There are millions more small off-road engines (i.e.: gas-powered lawnmowers and leaf blowers) in California than there are light-duty passenger cars, according to the board’s estimates.

The board has set a goal of reducing smog from these machines by 80 percent by 2031.
Source

YOU people are Mental Fucking Midgets if you believe this BULLSHIT!
I can run my lawnmower for an hour and cut my grass and not use 1/8 or 1/4 of a gallon of gas.
That must be ONE FUCKED Up Lawnmower they used or they hired Al Gore or his Scientist.
Will golf courses get an exemption? How do you mow countless acres of grass weekly via battery packs? Palm Springs Ca. area has over 140 courses in a 60 square miles I read.

I have a question,,,,, How are you going to cut the grass? 
You cannot use goats. The Hispanics are eating them and the Muslims are having sex with them.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
When elites decide to be Green. - by guohua - 07-20-2019, 08:19 PM
RE: When elites decide to be Green. - by Ninurta - 07-21-2019, 03:14 AM
RE: When elites decide to be Green. - by guohua - 07-21-2019, 04:57 AM
RE: When elites decide to be Green. - by Ninurta - 07-21-2019, 07:48 AM
RE: When elites decide to be Green. - by guohua - 07-21-2019, 04:32 PM
RE: When elites decide to be Green. - by BIAD - 08-02-2019, 03:30 PM
RE: When elites decide to be Green. - by guohua - 01-10-2020, 02:35 AM
RE: When elites decide to be Green. - by Ninurta - 01-10-2020, 08:54 AM