Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Manchester Bombings: It's All In The Family.
(11-06-2020, 11:18 AM)BIAD Wrote: ...

What is rarely mentioned is the frequent travelling back-and-forth from the UK to other countries by certain
ethnic groups and the ease that this is done. One would think that with this knowledge, places like sea-ports
and airports would obviously be kept up to speed with any unusual behavior or possible terror-cells developing
within the UK.

Regular travelling from a country to another for lengths of time also has an effect on currency, especially if
a family or group relies on Government-backed welfare and assistance in other ways of sustaining a decent
lifestyle.

Money that is casual in one country may be at a premium in another country and could be used for good or
sinister means with a more expanded potential in a realm where cash is sparse. But is that a healthy reason
that UK monies are transported out of the public domain without those who govern having concerns?

Put yourself in this position, if you were born and live in a country, why would you regulary visit another country?

To visit friends and relatives: Yes, but regular? It's costly and if you're relying on Government assistance to help
with rearing a family, wouldn't be prudent to use that money for that reason?
For religious reasons: Yes, but if you're so devout to your religion and it requires you to be in a partiular place to
perform the worship, why leave that sacred land?

I would suggest any act of regular travel from a wealthy country to a poorer country would have a negative effect
on the affluent one, whether the reasons are fair or dubious. Yet, nothing is done.

You know, about 12 years ago, a Pakistani friend of mine went home to visit for a couple of weeks. As soon as he came back, he gave me a pack of British cigarettes he got for me in Pakistan, and asked me to help him set up a shooting range so he and his sons could "protect themselves".

Now, when he left I was slightly curious about how he managed to travel home on a security guard's salary. Then I found out that "home" was in the Swat Valley, and that he had spent two weeks roaming the Swat. I added up that with his sudden request for me to help him set up a range on his land, and came up with a sum I didn't care for.

So I said no, and told him if they wanted safety, they just needed to move closer to my house.

Done deal. Homeboy wasn't born yesterday - I might have been born at night, but it wasn't LAST night.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Manchester Bombings: It's All In The Family. - by Wallfire - 10-29-2020, 12:02 PM
RE: The Manchester Bombings: It's All In The Family. - by Ninurta - 11-06-2020, 11:56 AM