Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bigfoot FBI file released
First I want to ask,,,, Who in their Right Mind would allow the FBI to have samples of a possible Bigfoot?
Who would allow the FBI or any Government Agency to examine those samples? That would be like giving them the body of an actual Alien and asking them to examine that Alien and publish a report,,,,,, ROFLMAO,,, Not Going To Happen.'
Of-Course you're going to told those sample belong to something else.

Quote:FBI releases 'Bigfoot' documents from 1970s
A man intent on proving the existence of the mythical creature got the agency to test samples, which turned out to be deer hair.
 Okay, the FBI said the sample were Deer Hair, I ask you, Do you think the FBI was telling the Truth?  tinysure
Quote:An Oregon man intent on proving the existence of the mythical creatures known as Bigfoot, Sasquatch, the Abominable Snowman and Yeti in 1976 managed to get the FBI to test hair and tissue samples that he believed might help his case, according to newly released records.

“The FBI has analyzed hair in connection with the search for Sasquatch, aka ‘Bigfoot,’” an internal FBI memo noted in February 1977.
Source
[/url]
I was skeptical that anyone would trust our or any Government to give them a truthful answer to the question of such a Mysterious Creature. 
So I asked my husband, here is the documents he found thru a google search.
[url=https://vault.fbi.gov/bigfoot/bigfoot-part-01-of-01/view]Actual Source

Also, if you don't want to read the document page, here is a short (10min) video for you, enjoy.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
Bigfoot FBI file released - by guohua - 07-04-2019, 01:33 AM
RE: Bigfoot FBI file released - by BIAD - 12-23-2019, 01:18 PM
RE: Bigfoot FBI file released - by guohua - 12-24-2019, 05:16 AM