Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OR (hurry home): Austin Artemis Parker

Austin is very quiet as she sits in the living room with Diana..

Diana's equipment has a hologram out playing..

Twenty men have One man with a red cross on his armor surrounded..

"You think you templars can," The speaker hits the dirt as a Drone open fires..

"We stand on the bridge long after the ranger has said though shall not pass," The armored Templar draws a sword and attacks the larger group..

"Diana was that a SPAWAR drone," Austin quietly asked?

"Yeah.. It is," Diana shakes her head.. "The Templars are out for blood.. After Moriarty City.. I cant blame them.."

Diana changes the scene..

A massive Firefight is taking place..

Diana sees a Red Crossed Armored templar put his around someone in Robes similar to hers..

"Come Techno-Mage.. We have enemy to kill," The Templar drags the techno-mage aside.. "This is Templar Goodwin.. Requesting an air strike.."

"This is master chief Robertson.. Boats SPAWAR.. Air Strike is in bound.. Please stay under cover.."

"Boats.. I got an injured little pretty thing here.." Goodwin called out, "Can I.."

Several drones buzzed the firing group dropping pay loads..

"That.. How is it that well coordinated," Austin watches as a similar scene plays out..

"De'Chez is throwing his weight around.. ET2 Brown responded to the complaints.. He asked Admiral De'chez why is the Navy tolerating their existence.." Diana was tight lipped, "They were caught with their hands in the cookie jar.. God D@#$ mass graves.. He personally approved the list.. "

"The Techno-mages were ordered to stay out of it.. That Technomage that gave the order is being warloched," Diana took a moment..

"Turn it off please," Austin took a deep breath..

Diana turned it off," You wanted to speak sis.."

"Listen.. I.. I know you love littleman.. And .. He is mad because.."

"I acted like I always do, "Diana took a deep breath.. 

A heavy set hispanic female with a wedding ring brought two plates in, "My whores of future sister in laws.. You need to eat.."

"Francesca," austin looked at the food.. "You.. Your burrito's?"

"Luckily I like you two.. " Francesca smiled as she set the plates down, "It is ok Craig.. I brought plenty.. You will have to get them out and bring them in.."

Craig came out of a room, "It is Francesca's Burrito's Coral.. Trust me.. Worth it!"

One of the armed marines got a look on his face..

"Yes Corporal.. Enough for the WHOLE watch.." Francesca grinned, "And if your other buddies want a FULL meal.. My new husband needs help fixing the barn.. And running pipes.. I will FEED all of you if it is done in a day.. This Saturday.." Francesca hit a button on a key ring..

Whispering into the mike on his shoulder, "Their are several containers of food in Francesca car.. Bring them in for the Templar Marshall.. Francesca made lunch for US.."

A few seconds later several marines came in with eight containers and quietly set them on the container..

"Honored Eastern star," Craig bowed his head.. "We have few.."

"Saturday.. We do not have the supplies for the repairs.. I assume," Francesca was interrupted by a Marine corps major who had come in..

"Corporal.. You are in charge of digging out all the supplies Andros's half sister needs.. We will be their saturday.. Mam," the major was looking at the food..

"It aint gonna serve itself Major," francesca responded.. "And we need the used tractor fixed.."

A corporal had a piece of paper out, "I will stop by and get a complete list major.."

"good .. Help me break out the plates.. " The major was handing out plates, "We need community service hours to look good anyway.."

Austin shook her head, "Francesca.."

"What.. bubba is right.. These Marines think they have hollow legs.." Pausing, "Major.. Someone needs to help Mama June get George moving.. She will help me cook.. Someone has to babysit him while he is at my house.. June said she would make her desserts.. B@#$% will not share the recipe.. "

"On it Major," The corporal steps into another room making phone calls..

Coral comes out wearing a t-shirt and bikini bottoms, "It smells good?" Looking at francesca, "Littleman's sister.. "

"Hello lizard girl," Francesca shakes her head..

"You are true Yee Naldlooshii," Coral gave her a look..

"So.. I have my six foot three chocalate husband.. My farm.. And I graduate high school next year.." Francesca laughs, "And.. Bubba may have missed the wedding.. I am happy with the brand new mini-van.. And my husband is working on those three old muscle cars Andros had delivered.. Yes Major you can get out of the work if you help my husband work on his cars.."

"Littleman bought you a car," Austin shook her head..

"He sent Isabella and her new wife to france on the government's dime.. They are checking on Amielia," diana shook her head..

"It is an offical Naval Investigation.. Random check.. "Francesca smiled evilly," Diana.. Austin.. This is why I am here in a way.. We need to discuss my little brother.. " Narrowing her eyes, "The navajo elders asked me to check up on you two.. I charged them thier ancient reciepies.. The Elder heard about what happened at the School austin.. Some crap about the warrior spirit spreading.."

"Andros is not under there jurisdiction," Austin had a look on her face..

"Austin.. He raised one of theirs.. And he is True Yee Naaldlooshii." Diana took a deep breath, "I spoke with her.. The tribe picked up their Children from moriarty city.. And.. Lets just say several deaths have occurred around various native american lands.. As we speak one of the Navajo is going through trial by combat.. He only has to beat two hundred warriors from the Nations to walk free.. In a fight to the death on the blackfoot tribes grounds.." Austin raises an eyebrow at Diana, "What it is a fair fight.."

"Diana.." Francesca smiles, "That is over.. His throat was slit by a female member of the Cherokee tribes.. And the lead warriors each stabbed him so she would not go to jail.. The screwed up part.. The local sherriff  is claiming he found the body.. The report will read he was mauled by an animal.."

Craig smiles, "Sherriff Kent is a good man.. Trained him personally.. Two feathers should not have been poaching on protected lands.."
______________________________________________________________________________________

Messages In This Thread
RE: OR (hurry home): Austin Artemis Parker - by Armonica_Templar - 07-08-2019, 11:22 PM