Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OR (hurry home): Austin Artemis Parker
[Image: a5a393760a3a5817f88a482e87aeccf0.jpg]

"Lookie.. Austin is crying again.." A female with a scarred  face called out, "Look she is green.."

Austin's eyes glowed as she walked over to the other cheerleader, "Tabitha.. You are on my last nerve.."

"You are a whore Austin," Tabitha coldly responded.. "I will make you pay.. I cant touch Andros.. He is a fine speciman of the Franklin Trust.. You.. You do not deserve him.. The truth is you enjoyed what your uncle and his partner did to you.."

"Tabitha," Sandra called out..

Austin went to hit Tabitha..

Tabitha easily blocks her, "Stupid norm you.."

Tabitha found herself flipping in the air.. Austin with her eyes glowing throat chopped another male who was a member of the franklin Trust.. Austin ducked under another member of the Franklin Trust Catching his arm.. She breaks the arm as she rolls over his back..

"you," Another  male member of the Franklin Trust gets his knee broke by Austin..

Tabitha gets up and growls, "I will kill you.."

Before Helos can get over, Austin has her fist in spear hand.. Instinctually she dodges Tabitha's first blow, knocking her knee in the back.. Austin growls as she lands an elbow directly on Tabitha's face knocking out teeth..

Austin catches the Arm and takes a bite out , with a hard wrist twist..

The throat Chop male moves to attack Austin.. Austin spits the flesh and blood in his face..

Austin is on her feet as Helos has stopped..

Austin Growls loudly .. She kicks the male in the nuts sending him down she catches his ears and slams them into her knee..

"You.. You broke my nose and took.. I am going to kill you,"Tabitha gets a lightening kick to the crotch from austin..

Tabitha goes face first into the gym floor..

Helos moves Quickly and Catches austin as everyone else is frozen..

"And you said she was not a proper mate for littleman," Alex sighs as he looks at the screen..

Austin is cussing in an alien language as Helos brings her over to a wide-eyed Sandra..

"Austin," Sandra moves her light brown.. "Look at me.." Sandra wipes a tear from her own face, "I.. I know what we just saw on the feed.."

"I am sick of you parker gi," A franklin trust member goes flying as Diana zaps him..

Tears were falling down Diana's face as she just stood there..

"You two.. Diana.. Go with your sister.. She is still carrying her weed with her.." Austin snaps out of her rage partially looking at Alex, "Go smoke one apiece.."

Everyone is looking from the down teens to Austin..

The cheerleading coach looks at austin and freezes, deciding not to say anything.

Alex is on a phone walking out of the Gym with Jessica in tow..

Helos points out of the Gym to Austin and Diana..

"So FATHER!! " Alex was not very happy,"Son.. Their are no secret blacksites on us soil being used to breed soldiers.. Son.. For to many years you hid as a conspiracy theorist.. Well father.. F#$% you and the Syndicate.. All of you will now pay Madam chairman an additional ten percent indemnity.."

Helos hand signals something..

Alex does not even turn around, "And Helos says you all have 24 hours to pay it.. Or we start cleaning house!"

"Delano.. You cant just threaten the powers that be.." Sandra called out, "God D@#$.. I know.."

Alex threw his phone  at a cement pillar, shattering it into pieces..

Craig looks at Alex coming outside.. Taking a moment, "Mr. Macer.. It.. I.."

Alex takes a deep breath, "Butterworth just completed his quest.. Tell Him that.. I require men of honor.. All of them he can find.. Whiskey for my men!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: OR (hurry home): Austin Artemis Parker - by Armonica_Templar - 07-08-2019, 06:27 PM