Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OR (hurry home): Austin Artemis Parker
Austin sits in the middle of the Masonic lodge eating a salad.. She pours herself a bottle of fine wine into a glass..

Several Masons are whispering to each other..

"she cant just sit here and," An older man tries to argue..

"The mistress of The Grandmaster of the Mother Lodge of the United Lodges of Terra may enter any hall she pleases.. The Mother of at least two of his children.. A jessica Lange and REBA," An older male voice responds.. "Grandmaster!"

[Image: 95c385340b1088446c309a55890f9393.jpg]

"God .... Templar these are the sacred," The older man freezes as the Templars hand rest on his sword.. "You cant be serious.."

"Your honor.. I am but a poor humble servant," The old man speaks softly.. "Be a damned shame if S@#$ happened.. I am still not happy about the accuracy of the investigation into charges against this lodge.. Over Deputy Parker and Deputy Fritz.. Judge worthley!"

"She is  a harlot," One of the men spoke.. "She.."

A dagger was thrown pinning the Mason's hand to the wall, "Austin my dear.. I like guarding you.. This is fun.. Reminds me those twin thai hookers from my younger days.. I will tell you that sea tale one day.. and for the record.. She is a legacy who was disrespected by members of this lodge.."

"that," Judge worley took a deep breath.. Closing his eyes, "We welcome the Mistress and mother of.." the templar holds up three fingers, "One child and step mother to two of the honored Grand Master of THE mother Lodges children.." With a cold turn of phrase, "And future Aunt to two of his children with her sister.. How may the Oakaloosa lodge assist the MISTRESS of a fellow Grandmaster."

Looking at her phone, "Craig.. I have good news.. Per tradition.. Like the mistress thing.. The Grandmaster has.. The Quest has begun.."

The Templar Craig bows his head, "You.. austin it.. An active Grandmaster Templar.."

"He will be tested.. Per the four musketeer's tradition.. It will be unfair and grueling.. " austin shakes head, "If I understand this part it.."

"There are no candidates," Judge worley is wide eyed.. "Judge riley will not approve.. Andros is legally only thirteen.."

"The Quest is designed to leave no doubt in conclaves mind that the Grandmaster being tested is.. THE GRANDMASTER," Craig swallowed hard.. "It is truely the old ways.. Ms. Parker.. Honored mistress.. Did Littleman tell you who.."

A lower level Mason comes in and whispers something to the Judge..

"What the F#$%.." His honor responds, "Buttersworth.. Is insane.. He suffers from multiple personality disorder!"

"He was raised by the Sinclairs.. The hand of a previous Grandmaster taught him everything.." Craig was standing up straight, "He did concieve a child with Judge riley's daughter.. Honored Mistress.. It is well known that.. Grandmaster Colt did mention in passing that Buttersworth served with him at Camp Pendelton.."

"Craig," Austin motions for the Templar to keep going.. "think.. What .. come here.. For your service to me here.. I will whisper a thought to you.."

The Templar walks over to Austin and Bends over..

"Littleman was the only Insane One at Pendelton.. " Austin leaned back after whispering and raised her eyebrows, "His exact words.."

"Little Lady what the F@#$ does that," Craig frooze in place as he lowered his hood.. "My god.. That.. "

Tears fell from the old Templars face.. He knelled in the middle of the Lodge.. Craig began a forgotten prayer in latin with his head bowed..

Austin bowed her head and stopped eating as the Templar prayed..

She spoke in the language of the people of the way as her closed eyes glowed, saying the same prayer..

The Mason's bowed their heads as the prayer echoed across the chamber, even the mason with hand still pinned to the wall..

After he finished, Craig stood up.. "Thank you honored mistress.. Eat in peace.." Raising his hand,  the blade in the wall returned to his hand shocking the masons.. "You honor me .. Buttersworth has my full support in the conclave.."

"This is insane.." Judge worthley does not move forward, "Judge riley will.. F#$% if it is a classical Templar testing.. Judge riley cant argue if he passes.."

Craig turns and eyes Judge riley, "Is that why we are are here?"

"No.. I am here to," Austin's phone rings.. She looks down and a tear falls down her face.. Taking a deep breath, "Littleman.."

"good evening Ms. Parker.. Littleman has told me of his most Holy battle against the forces of Darkness.." An unknown voice fills the halls, "Grandmaster.. You are a man of honor.. And have faced down hell's I can only imagine.. And yet talking with .."

"Count Norton," Andros's voice was clear.. "I am going to kick all four of your A$$es.."

"Littleman.." Austin whispers into the phone, "So.. That is what is going on.. "

Judge Worthley is staring daggers at Austin, "Cell Phones are not.."

Craig draws his sword just an inch out locking eyes with the judge.. "A wise Mason would just contact Mrs. Sinclair.. And have her train Austin in posistion.. She knows not of our rules.. "

"F@#$ing Templars," Judge Worthley growls.. "I will call her and.. You.. She will not give two S@#$s.. She never liked any of our sacred ways.. The F#$%ing b...."

The sword is halfway out With just a small flick of the wrist..

"Craig you," Judge worthley steps back..

"We gonna have words boy.. That is two.." craig is not playing, "Watch your tongue!"

Several Masons step back...

Austin picks up her bowl of salad and throws it at Judge rWorthley on the lodge floor, "First your people call me a whore.. You buried the rapes.. I believe it.. " Looks of horror cross the masons' faces, "And then your called the widow of a former Grand Master Templar a C#$% B#$%^!"

"Judge worthley," Count norton slash buttersworth coldly spoke.. "What did you say about my NANA.. We will speak after I speak with the young prince of two kingdoms.. "

"I am done here Craig.. buttersworth," Austin spoke equally cold.. With her eyes glowing "Count Norton IV.. Emperor Of Calexia.. Defender of the Realm.. Something tells me you will be the Grand Master Templar.. Will you investigate all the masonic lodges so that none of them are done like I was.."

"Of course mistress of Templar One," Buttersworth responded..

"There is no record of him being a Templar," The man holding his bleeding hand called out.. "He.."

The old Templar moved like lightening, his opal sword was at the masons throat.. "Butters was raised by my best friend.. And his wife.. I myself know the challenge this will represent.. He is a god D@#$ legacy by ALL accounts.. Call me on this and We have words Mason!"

"Uncle Craig," Buttersworth seemed younger in tone.. "We.. We must remember that the templars are the most honorable.."

"Please.. You are a bunch of drunks and criminals," The mason with sword at his kneck was nicked by it..

"Mason.. Papa's policy was simple as Grandmaster.. We teach character Little Butters.. " Buttersworth responded, "Grandmaster.. Have my Papa's Templars forgotten this to the point the Masons freely call us on this.. No.. Grandmaster of the mother lodge of the Unified Lodges of Terra.. Do not answer that.. It will break nana's heart.. Uncle Craig.. Let the fool go.. But if he comes for you or whispers against you..Gut him.. Like the criminals we are.. "

Craigs sword diappears , "As you wish Acting Grand Master of the Templars.."

"Ms. Parker.. To answer your question.. Of course we already do this," Buttersworth pauses as Andros whispers something.. "What the F#$% do you mean we dont.. That.. Papa clearly gave the order.. I.. No.. I accept your charge Littleman.. Papa's Templars are not following his orders.. We have lost honor.. This.. God bless.. Uncle Craig.. I will speak with former Grandmaster Beauregard.."

A voice whispers something..

"He is the most honorable man I know followed by ET2 brown.. Templar.. I trust him.. He goes with my blessing.. I will have my own.."

"Littleman," Buttersworth interrupts.. "Your Templar is desperately trying to tell you I have not passed the ancient rites.. Templar.. Worry not.. You will be with me..Represent all the Templars.. Together we slay the windmills.." Austin looks at her phone, "Right now.. I need to know everything that Happened with the Grandmasters mistress.. Tell me everything on the way to the Future Leader of the Free world,  this prince of two kingdoms.. I have to convince him I am worthy to be Grandmaster Templar.."

"That is not how it works.. You.. Wait.. Future leader of the free world.. He is not a prince of two kingdoms,"Judge Worthley speaks angrily..

"Is he not the Heir to SPAWAR.. And has Madam Chairman.. To what was explained.. She follows his advice.. An heir so to speak," buttersworth responds coldly.. "Judge Worthley.. Am I wrong.. One part of my quest is to convince all the musketeers I am worthy to begin the quest.. The young Prince, His Noblest knight, The Backup quarterback, and The Crone of the manor.."

Silence comes from the Masons..

"What is this quest," Judge riley calls out to the phone?

"I am not allowed to tell anyone.." Count Norton sighed, "Period.. I am a quest most holy.."

"You have to convince Alex.. Uhm.. Helos.. Rockefeller .. and Obviously Rufus.. " Austin had gotten a surprised look on her face, "With out telling them what the quest is.. It.."

"Their are great evils in this land.. I am going to the Left Templar one to the right.."Buttersworth/ Count Norton proudly speaks," Honored Mistress of the Grand Master.."

"Littleman.. He will NEVER convince Rufus.. If he cant tell her any details.." Austin was upset,"That is low.. You.. Wait.. Nevermind.. She doesnt know.. Holy S@#$.." Austin swallows hard, "Allow me to be the first to great thee.. Future Grand Master of the Templars.."

"What does Rufus not know," the masons chimed in?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: 160b99eeeffb88c251dae76d329e8dde.jpg]

Austin was stacking clothes at the outlet store when another female walked over..

"Jo Ann,"Austin folded the clothes..

Reaching over and turning off her microphone, "we.. An issue came up.. Ms. smithson.. Is out of the psych ward.. And.. there was an incident at the colt farm.."

Austin goes wide eyed, "That was what I felt.. Littleman.."

Austin nocticed several well built customers listening..

"Austin.. Agent Donovan is," Jo Ann was shaking.. "Dead."

"Littleman," austin shook her head.. "I did not.."

Jo ann swallows hard, "No.. Helos.. Helos.."

One of the adult males stopped and stepped forward.. "He.. My god.."

"Helos beat Agent Donovan to death with his bare hands.. Do.. don.. donavan never laid a finger on him.." Jo Ann was very afraid, "Please.. Please tell Helos we.. We .."

"Donavan.. He killed.. Bare hands," Austin swallowed hard

"Mama.. this is where Awetin works.." helos is speaking. Walking in with men dressed like secret service agents, "We.. We can grab you new clothes.. And.. Austin and Gretchen can help.. We can grab lunch.. And then I can show you. .Let me see.. Gamestop.. We can go to the bookstore.."

A red haired woman politely smiles, "Baby.. " With a sigh, "You are such a good boy.. Why dont you grab yourself some new pants or socks.. I want to speak with Austin.."

"Andros," Helos had a half pissed off look on his face..

"Baby.. Regina's rules apply.. I would not be here with you or your beautiful girlfriend.." The Red Haired woman seemed exasperated, "Do not be mad at littleman.. I jumped him if your nosey littleself wants to know.. He smelled good.." Everyone was moving out of their way as the fear became very thick, "I need some cash.. I really want to have a snack with Austin and talk over things.." The older woman put a finger on Helos's mouth, "Girl talk.. Gretchen will be with us my little blabber mouth.."

"Mama," Helos hugged his mother.. "I am still mad about it.. " Helos reached into his pocket and took out a roll of cash, "Dont worry about paying me back.. I love you.."

"I love you to baby," The red haired woman took the money.. Looking at the blonde amazonian female, "Gretchen and me have to get to know each other.. WITHOUT YOU AROUND.."

Helos had a hurt look on his face..

"Uther," Gretchen took his arm.. "It is female trust business.. "

Helos stopped and smiled, "Ok mama.." Helos turned and looked at every member of the Franklin trust there, "I swear to all that is holy.. If a SINGLE one of them try to make you submit.. I will break them into smaller pieces then Heinriech got broken into!"

"My little angel," Helos's mother looks around with a smile.. No one met her eyes.. They were all looking down in fear..

Helos's cellphone went off," Its Alex mama.. Love you.. I .. Gretchen?"

"Love you helos," Helos hugged Gretchen.. "I really do not think any member of our people will look side ways at your mother.."

Helos walks over happily to Austin.. Giving her a hugged, "Hi Awetin.. "

A little shocked, "Helos.." Austin smiles, "You will tell me if.. I mean.."

"I wont hurt him Austin," Helos smiles taking out his phone.. Walking out the door, "Alex.. Eglin.. Ok.."

As soon as he leaves, "He is a little chatter box.." Helos's mother shakes he rhead, "Does he ever stop talking.. I thought.. He was the silent one.."

"Tiffany.." Gretchen rubs her forehead, "That is the most he has spoke in public or continiously.."

"Ms. smithson," Austin took a deep breath.. "I cant just.."

Tiffany Smithson smiles and looks at Jo ann..

"Go ahead and take as long as you need on the clock," Jo ann wont look austin or Tiffany in the eyes..

austin shruggs her shoulder and hands her head phones and walkie talkie over to Jo Ann..

"You need help finding," austin was cut off..

"I do need new clothes.. I am not sure I have enough money," Tiffany looked at the prices and sighed.. "I was hospitalized for fourteen years.."

"Understood Admiral.." A Navy recruiter got off the phone, "Good morning mam.. MM2 Ornel.. US Navy.. Just pick out what you want.. Jo ann right.. Just take the tags and I will pay for it.."

Tears fell down Tiffany's face, "I.. Cant pay.."

"Admiral Creast insist.. It is for National Security Reasons.. We do not need Your son going off half cocked mam.." MM2 held up his hand with a whisper, "Fifth gen Plebeian.. Carter Frost bloodline.. The Grandson of Kean left me one of his bank cards.."

Tiffany grinned, "I am not  a whore MM2.." Tiffany took the bank card, "I.. Mine?"

"He said you deserve so much better.." MM2 bowed his head, "We.. Enjoy the day.."

MM2 hands Austin a card as well..

"I am not his," Austin looks down.. "Are you serious?"

"Your sister is already out shopping.. She is at hot topic right now," MM2 stoically responds..

"Hot topic," tiffany looks at Austin.. "What is that? Next your gonna.. Wait do they sell chicken sandwhiches in the food court.. I mean.. "

Austin grins, "So much has changed tiffany.. Lets go grab my sis.. and we can hit up everywhere.."

Tiffany looks at the card anxiously..

"If his A$$ is in town and has not even called me back.. F@#$ him," Austin was not very nice..

Austin, Gretchen's, and Tiffany Smithson's eyes glow..

Tiffany giggles, "I am so glad Helos is not here.."

"Tiffany he is legally," Gretchen coldly speaks..

Over the mall speakers the first chords of White snakes  Here I go again fill the air ..

Messages In This Thread
RE: OR (hurry home): Austin Artemis Parker - by Armonica_Templar - 07-04-2019, 08:55 PM