Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
We all should have known!
(06-30-2019, 09:31 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I try not to let the demos trigger me, but it's getting harder and harder every day.  Will they ever take off the blinders to see the greatness this man is doing not only for the U.S., but for the world?

I wonder what terrible things they will say about him when his efforts bring about world peace?   minusculethinking  They are a sad lot!

Grace is the same way - they trigger her. She can't even watch the news any more, because it doesn't come with trigger warnings.

I'm different.

I love watching idiots prove their idiocy day after day. It's like a slo-mo train wreck. I just can't take my eyes off of it. Furthermore, we don't know what to combat, what to counteract, if we don't watch them minutely to know what they are up to and what they are saying.

Might as well be amused and entertained while we are gathering intel!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
We all should have known! - by guohua - 06-30-2019, 09:25 PM
RE: We all should have known! - by Ninurta - 07-01-2019, 08:06 AM
RE: We all should have known! - by BIAD - 07-01-2019, 08:40 AM