Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Greenpeace Vixens Vs The Chinless Hooray-Henrys -Our Thursday Night Rumble.
(06-28-2019, 10:14 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I think it's quite possible that they didn't think this thing through. Car tyres (even the ones on 'lectric cars) are made of high carbon rubber.
The insulation on the wiring in 'lectrics - also high carbon. All the plastics to make the cars light enough for a 'lectric motor to move them
forward... you got it, high carbon.

Trees and shrubs, well, all plants really. No more of them, either, as they are also high carbon. They are so high carbon that they suck
carbon right out of the air... and store it in their local bodies. They are, essentially, carbon-concentration machines.

All life. Carbon is kinda essential for "carbon based life forms", which all of the ones existing on Earth are. I mean, "carbon" is built right
in there, right in the phrase "carbon based life". No carbon, no life...

There's a big push to have Tesla electric 'Top-Up' places in many of the gas-stations I've seen around the
region I live in. Whether it's being rolled-out in other parts of the UK, I don't know.

But that's the major nod towards this 'Eloi'-carbon-free rhetoric that the British Government are using in hopes
of faring better in any future election. I'd never thought of it in the terms of your breakdown of materials and what
it really means in regards of reality!
It shows you how far true information and mainstream media really are.

Quote:'...What on Earth is that buzzing sound I hear?...'

At this present time, I cannot say the appliance that Rachel uses is encased in rubber, plastic of fake-fur.
I believe she rests it on the bedroom window-sill, so it might be solar-charged... but I can't confirm that.

I've heard that her partner has one designed off the typical chain-saw set-up and works off two-stroke
unleaded gasoline, but it's very noisy and leaves the pinned-up rainbow flag in their bedroom smelling of
working-class men.
I'll email her for more information... if she's coherent today.
tinyhuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Greenpeace Vixens Vs The Chinless Hooray-Henrys -Our Thursday Night Rumble. - by BIAD - 06-29-2019, 08:37 AM