Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Greenpeace Vixens Vs The Chinless Hooray-Henrys -Our Thursday Night Rumble.
I have a couple of observations upon this occurrence.

There is no such thing as a "peaceful protest". the very act of invading territory that is not yours is an act of violence, armed or not. The MP was entirely correct in firmly grasping the interloper and ejecting her sorry ass for "crashing" a party that was not hers. Neanderthal that I am, I would probably have tripped her as well when depositing her on the curb.

My Dear Old Dad always told me "don't beat assailants until THEY are happy, beat 'em until YOU are happy. If you stop when they holler 'uncle!' they know how to control you, and they will just keep coming knowing they can cry 'uncle!' to stop you."

Belts are wonderful things - you can pick the bastards (or  bitches, as the case may be) up like a piece of luggage and carry 'em out and just drop 'em wherever you like. Pity that dress belts are not strong enough for that.

On the subject of women's attire and potential for violence, right after 9-11, I had a Muslim woman in a full burka make the comment to me (while I was standing guard duty, armed) that "you don't know - I might be carrying an AK-47 under this garb." I just grinned and replied "you might. Go ahead and try to draw it if you do. I bet dollars against donuts that I can have you trussed up like a Christmas turkey before you can get a gun unwound out of all that shit." The fact is, you can hide as many weapons under a dress as you can a baggy sweatshirt, but that can provide problems all their own for the assailant if the assailed acts quickly enough.

Which this MP appears to have done.

Kudos!

Quote:'Ludicrous' does anyone (as in real-world people) committing an assault actually announce to their victim that injury is on its way?!

Well, I usually do. I don't consider it to be generally sporting to utterly destroy someone with at least giving them warning of their imminent doom, thus allowing them to reconsider their position and amend their wicked ways. I don't even require an apology - it's enough for me if they walk (or run screaming like a little girl - either way works for me) away.

Has the UK REALLY committed to a "zero carbon economy by 2050"? Have they really considered everything that entails? No more automobile tyres, for example... and the list just begins there...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Greenpeace Vixens Vs The Chinless Hooray-Henrys -Our Thursday Night Rumble. - by Ninurta - 06-28-2019, 08:47 AM