Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mueller's Going Home Now.
You know, I love a good dog-and-pony show as much as the next guy, but even I am growing weary with the antics and calisthenics of DC. I mean, these jackasses were hired to do a job, namely to pass legislation to benefit America (hence why they are called the "legislative branch"), and instead of going to work, they lie around all day doing nothing but bitch and moan that they lost an election! Get the hell over it and GET TO WORK!

You had ONE GODDAMNED JOB! ONE JOB, and screwed the pooch instead!

So, while they piss and moan all day, we're being invaded across the southern border, and being raped by the insurance/medical industry day in and day out. Get the hell to work and protect our people, asswipes! I don't know if there are enough lamp posts in DC to hang all the useless eaters there!
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Mueller's Going Home Now. - by BIAD - 05-29-2019, 09:27 PM
RE: Mueller's Going Home Now. - by Ninurta - 05-30-2019, 05:56 AM
RE: Mueller's Going Home Now. - by BIAD - 05-30-2019, 08:44 AM