Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stabbing in Japan
I posted this over there you know where..
Quote:And I have heard people say they doubt there is evil in this world. There may not be evil in a biblical sense but there is definitely evil in the hearts and minds of anyone who would commit such an act.

Quote:TOKYO (Reuters) - A schoolgirl and an adult man were killed and 15 other young girls injured in a stabbing at a bus stop just outside Tokyo on Tuesday, Japanese national broadcaster NHK cited authorities as saying, and another man detained at the scene also later died.

The girls, aged between 6 ands 12, were students at a private Catholic school in Kawasaki city, south of Tokyo, and were boarding their school bus when the suspect attacked them, according to NHK.

The guy/Perp was estimated to be around 50 years old. He stabbed himself in the throat and expired before medical attention could be administered.
Quote:Violent crime is relatively rare in Japan but occasional high-profile incidents have shocked the nation.

A knife-wielding man broke into a facility for the disabled in a small town near Tokyo in 2016 and killed 19 patients in their sleep. In 2001, eight children were stabbed to death by a former janitor at their school in Osaka.

More than a dozen people were injured in a 2010 stabbing spree on a school bus and a commuter bus in a Tokyo suburb.

Since this happened on the last day of Trump's visit I would assume CNN and the other fake news outlets will be trying to tie the two together.. Nothing would surprise me with that bunch !
www.reuters.com...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-japan...SKCN1SX1Z0

Messages In This Thread
Stabbing in Japan - by 727Sky - 05-28-2019, 09:09 AM
RE: Stabbing in Japan - by BIAD - 05-28-2019, 11:16 AM
RE: Stabbing in Japan - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-28-2019, 02:47 PM