Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Isaac Kappy: Death Becomes More Mysterious
The death of Isaac Kappy shocked the public who was familiar with him. He was a B actor in several Hollywood movies who had come forward last year to expose several high-profile actors and politicians for being involved in pedophile rings, including our ex-president, Obummer himself. He had a large following on Twitter where he discussed a lot on this topic.

Before his death (?), he deleted all his Instagram posts except one, which was an apology to the public for some terrible things he had done. What that was remains to be learned. Apparently, the public will know by July 4th.

The official report listed his death as an open and shut case of suicide within two hours of the incident, which most investigators find odd alone; most investigations of  deaths of this type by famous people goes on for days.  

I've been following articles and videos of different people talking about Kappy's death, but not really hearing anything "strange", that is, until I came across this guy, Corey, below (in the videos). He's an independent investigator, and he's discovered things that makes me stop and say, " Wait! Something's not right here!"

In the first video Corey says he thinks Kappy is dead and there's nothing nefarious going on, but as he discovers more, I think he's changing his mind.

I'll start out with one of his first videos and continue with more current ones, but you need to watch them in order so you can follow along as the case builds.

If you are interested in following this story, subscribe to Corey's You Tube channel, [Image: AGF-l79Nr7Bfn3FSOhF1oZA-b4fwM_FUzHiFTToz...ff-rj-k-no]The Phoenix Enigma, to stay updated.
It gets more bizarre with each video.

At this point, I'm thinking a homeless person was used as Kappy to fake his death.
If so, what happened to him?
Was he taken into protective custody to testify against some of these major actors in the pedophile ring, or did the Deep State nab him to do god knows what for his betrayal to them?
Or, was it really him that jumped? 
The Pilot cashier said the guy she believes who jumped was much older than Kappy.

The deeper the dig into this story, the more questions come to the surface. Hopefully, we'll soon learn the answers. 

Below is the post that he left up on Instagram before his "death".  It sure seems like a suicide letter, but could this be a cover up because he knew he was about to go into protective custody?  Hmmm... 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5828]
(And the post was cut off at this point.)

Is anyone else following this story?  If anyone out there has more information, I'd love to hear it.

Thoughts?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Isaac Kappy: Death Becomes More Mysterious - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-27-2019, 02:39 AM