Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I have killed two of these this year
(04-30-2019, 05:07 PM)BIAD Wrote: After Ninurta's accounts, I'll get my coat and forget about my mouse story.
tinysure tinywondering

Well, I've got a couple mouse stories, too, if there's any more beer in the keg... nah, I reckon I'll save those for another day, and probably get permission to tell them first if I ever do.

This is like any other jungle, albeit a seasonal one. It has it's own peculiar denizens for the natives to get used to, and we do, just like natives all over the rest of the world.

At least all our leeches here live in water. In Sky's neck of the woods, they've got leeches that live in the damp leaves of the forest, and you don't have to go swimming to get a few stuck to ya!
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
I have killed two of these this year - by 727Sky - 04-29-2019, 09:42 AM
RE: I have killed two of these this year - by Ninurta - 05-01-2019, 04:41 AM
RE: I have killed two of these this year - by Wallfire - 04-30-2019, 06:06 PM
RE: I have killed two of these this year - by Wallfire - 05-02-2019, 09:36 AM