Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
France & Its Fiery Religious Problem.
Quote:ONE OF THREE women allegedly involved in a foiled plot in 2016 to blow up a car packed with gas canisters near the Notre Dame cathedral in Paris was today sentenced to eight years in prison by a French court for earlier offences.
You can read this full story here: France jails 'jihadist' woman (22) accused over foiled terror attack in Paris

Retaliation? Just the Deep State players having fun trying to create a holy war? There's more to this than meets the eye.

I came across this tweet that is interesting:  

Quote:Amy Mek‏ @AmyMek 60m60 minutes ago

ALERT!
French Media reported there were no construction workers at the time of the fire at cathédrale Notre Dame & the Church was closed So WHY is there a video of person at one of the the 2 towers half an hour after the start of the fire? Anyone have more info?

There is a video that shows someone walking in the church. You'll have to view it here:  Twitter video link

It is also kind of odd that Shepard Smith cut a caller off as he was saying this was no accident; he wouldn't let him finish. I saved that tweet to my wall, but now it's gone.  THANKS TWITTER!!!

Messages In This Thread
France & Its Fiery Religious Problem. - by BIAD - 04-15-2019, 08:49 PM
RE: France & Its Fiery Religious Problem. - by Mystic Wanderer - 04-16-2019, 01:39 AM
RE: France & Its Fiery Religious Problem. - by Wallfire - 04-16-2019, 10:41 AM
RE: France & Its Fiery Religious Problem. - by Wallfire - 04-16-2019, 11:19 AM
RE: France & Its Fiery Religious Problem. - by Wallfire - 04-17-2019, 11:09 AM
RE: France & Its Fiery Religious Problem. - by Wallfire - 04-17-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: France & Its Fiery Religious Problem. - by Wallfire - 04-20-2019, 09:17 AM
RE: France & Its Fiery Religious Problem. - by Wallfire - 04-20-2019, 10:37 AM