Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The UK Assimilating With Today's World.
Well if you wish to guess which ethnicity was involved in the lastest London terrorist attack,
place your suggestions below.

Quote:Man shot dead by police as two stabbed in London terror attack.

'Three people have been injured during an ‘Islamist-related’ terror attack in south London with one of
them in a life threatening condition, police said. Armed police officers shot the alleged offender dead
on the high street in Streatham just before 2pm today.

The man, who stabbed two people, was wearing a hoax explosive device and is believed to have been
under police surveillance at the time of the attack. He had been released from prison at the end of
January after serving time for dissemination of terrorist material.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7107]

Police said the third person injured was believed to have been hurt by broken glass after the suspect was
shot. A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: ‘A man has been shot by armed officers in Streatham.

At this stage it is believed a number of people have been stabbed. ‘The circumstances are being assessed;
the incident has been declared as terrorist-related.’ They added: ‘Three people are known to have been
injured in the #Streatham attack earlier this afternoon.

‘One person is at hospital in a life-threatening condition. We are in the process of informing their family.
‘The scene has been fully contained.’

A 19-year-old student from Streatham claimed to have witnessed the shooting on Streatham High Road in
front of a Boots store. He said: ‘I was crossing the road when I saw a man with a machete and silver canisters
on his chest being chased by what I assume was an undercover police officer – as they were in civilian clothing.

‘The man was then shot. I think I heard three gun shots but I can’t quite remember. ‘After that I ran into the library
to get to safety. ‘From the library I saw a load of ambulances and armed police officers arrive on the scene.’
He said people began running into nearby stores after the incident. ‘We were all informed to stay in buildings
by armed police, until we were evacuated,’ he said.

Richard Mustonen-Smith, 59, a response pastor for Ascension Trust, has lived in the area all his life.
He said: ‘I’m shocked it’s happened in Streatham. I’ve been here all my life. We’re always getting accidents
down here but not this.

‘My grandson was in the Odeon and they got told to go out the back because there was a bomb.
They got them to go out of the back of the cinema. They were there to watch a film. ‘When it’s a member of your
family so close to you, you don’t expect it.

You’re always worried about your family being on the streets but this is even worse.
‘I heard two people got stabbed and apparently one man was shouting Allahu Akbar but people thought he was
just a crazy man, so he got away. Apparently he had two rucksacks.’ 

One shocked local resident, a man in his 20s, said: ‘A bloke with a knife stabbed somebody outside the White
Lion pub, and then the police shot the knifeman. ‘It all happened so quickly; I can’t believe it.’

Local resident Stuart Birch, 50, a bookmaker, said: ‘I was just coming back from the dentists at around 2.30pM
when I saw a helicopter ambulance on the Common and a police helicopter hovering above the High Street.

‘Police have cordoned off a section of the main road either side of the White Lion. ‘I saw customers being
evacuated by the police from a coffee shop near the pub. ‘Then an ambulance turned up outside the pub
with horns blaring and the blue lights flashing.’ Police earlier said they were dealing with an ‘incident’.
They warned people to stay away from the area...'
Metro: (There's more, but it's just political-speak)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by BIAD - 04-12-2019, 09:14 PM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 04-13-2019, 11:53 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 04-24-2019, 07:58 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 04-24-2019, 12:53 PM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 05-02-2019, 10:25 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 05-08-2019, 10:24 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 05-08-2019, 11:46 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 05-12-2019, 09:59 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 05-13-2019, 09:34 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 05-21-2019, 11:51 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 05-31-2019, 12:18 PM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 10-21-2019, 11:39 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 10-29-2019, 10:48 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 11-04-2019, 01:41 PM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 01-30-2020, 02:45 PM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by BIAD - 02-02-2020, 10:36 PM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 02-22-2020, 11:16 AM