Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The UK Assimilating With Today's World.
(07-03-2019, 09:50 PM)BIAD Wrote: Khan's London is still enjoying its demolition derby and now the sub-humans are making sure their targets
are the correct ones.

Quote:Akbari then made his way up to the pub where he confronted Barry Watkins, who was on his way out clutching his pool cue
and case. Jurors were also shown CCTV footage of him marching Mr Watkins back inside where Akbari similarly demanded
to know their nationality.

Ms Stonecliffe said: “He and his friends replied that they were English, at which point the defendant started lunging at them
with the knife.”

The trial continues...'
SOURCE:

He'll get off with it because he's...

You know, I've never been in a British pool hall, but I've been in plenty of US pool halls, and that's one of the last places I'd pick to go on the offensive with a knife, even a big one. Almost any pool cue stick has a lot of reach on a knife. I once popped my best friend right between the eyes with the chalk end of a pool cue because he was coming up behind me to back me up in a brawl that developed in one, and I was drawing back to pop an opponent in front of me with the butt end of the cue stick - Jeff was just in the right place at the wrong time, and got a pretty blue chalk dot right between his eyes for his concern.

Has this gentleman been evaluated for mental processes, that he did not realize that a pool cue wrapped around a noggin will often prevent a knife between the ribs from occurring?

Quote:
Quote:BREAKING: Man, 40, stabbed to death in broad daylight in London.

'Police are investigating after a man was stabbed to death in south London following reports of a fight.
The victim, 40, was found in Latchmere Road, Wandsworth, and was taken to hospital with stab injuries
on Wednesday afternoon but later died.

No arrests have yet been made. Police were called following reports of a fight. 
A Met Police statement said: "Officers were called at approximately 14:45hrs on Wednesday, 3 July to reports
of a fight in Latchmere Road, SW11...'
Star:

London is lost.

London may be lost, but thank God they've eliminated violence in the citizenry by outlawing firearms!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by BIAD - 04-12-2019, 09:14 PM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 04-13-2019, 11:53 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 04-24-2019, 07:58 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 04-24-2019, 12:53 PM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 05-02-2019, 10:25 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 05-08-2019, 10:24 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 05-08-2019, 11:46 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 05-12-2019, 09:59 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 05-13-2019, 09:34 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 05-21-2019, 11:51 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 05-31-2019, 12:18 PM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Ninurta - 07-19-2019, 04:59 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 10-21-2019, 11:39 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 10-29-2019, 10:48 AM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 11-04-2019, 01:41 PM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 01-30-2020, 02:45 PM
RE: The UK Assimilating With Today's World. - by Wallfire - 02-22-2020, 11:16 AM