Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
All Things Regarding Assange's Arrest
(04-12-2019, 02:24 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I never liked this man, but its true he did a lot of good, perhaps for all the wrong reasons.
The wrong reasons?  I'm picking up a little bit of MSM brainwashing here. 
Assange was/is a news reporter. He reported what was brought to him by highly credible sources. He was nominated for the peace prize every year since 2010 for his reports.  He let the world see the corruption and lies about wars going on at that time, he revealed Hillary's corruption in the 2016 election, which I feel was a great service to the U.S.  Without that release I think the U.S. would be in a different place right now. Without his reports and the Vault 7 release, the world would still be asleep regarding highly important issues that affect our daily lives.
I won't go on and on about Assange, but he has done a big favor for the world. If he is harmed by the U.S. government, I promise you President Trump will lose a large part of his base. We love Julian here.
I think he is a "part of the plan" to take down the rest of the deep state.  He had to be arrested so he could be extradited to the U.S.
Once that occurs, all the "discovery" that comes out in his trial will lead the way to investigate and prosecute more swamp creatures.
I think President Trump will exonerate him if he shares what he knows.  I could be wrong, but Q has hinted "we have the source" when speaking about Assange in Q posts. Q has never said anything negative regarding Assange, so I'm trusting he is a part of "the plan". 
Snowden, on the other hand...   tinysure

Just look at this face. Does that look like a worried man to you?  I think he's signaling to someone "in the know". 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5595]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: All Things Regarding Assange's Arrest - by Wallfire - 04-12-2019, 02:24 PM
RE: All Things Regarding Assange's Arrest - by Mystic Wanderer - 04-12-2019, 03:01 PM
RE: All Things Regarding Assange's Arrest - by Wallfire - 04-12-2019, 03:38 PM
RE: All Things Regarding Assange's Arrest - by Wallfire - 04-12-2019, 04:00 PM